1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

fear of relationships

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Black_Knight 1998, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Black_Knight 1998

Black_Knight 1998 Fapstronaut

hi,
    today is the 15th day of my reboot. I'm 22 years old and my family insists on me to go to meet a prospective bride but I don't want because FGM is so common in my country and I can't ask the girl if she has it or not. so I said I will not get married from my whole country. I'll get married from another country and actually, I'm looking for a scholarship or any way to get out of my country because I really want to get married and I want to get out of my country both and I don't want to get married to a victim of FGM. I know she is a victim of fucking traditions and they must be supported, but I'm a hypersexual man. and I read a lot of researches about FGM which makes me so afraid of getting married to any girl in my country especially as I said I'm a hypersexual.

in addition, I decided I won't make a decision about marriage unless I could complete the 90 days because I suffer a severe OCD which is another obstacle for me to take any decision. I told my family I'll go to a doctor if I couldn't get out of OCD but the reality is
    I'm waiting till I could get out of my addiction and I'll go to the doctor even if I couldn't rid of my addiction but just I'm waiting till the vacation between semesters.

any advice, please.
    thanks in advance

Oliver Gunter and SuperiorMan95 like this.
  2. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Yeah I would suggest to GTFO of there. Best of luck to you my man.

Oliver Gunter likes this.