1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to approach a girl wearing mask?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Scary Movie, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Scary Movie

Scary Movie New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I feel bored and lonely. When I go to mall i meet beautiful girls wearing a mask and I don't really know what to say to them. How to start a conversation and get the numbers? What should I say to her to get the numbers and possible meet ups?
    Two days ago I meet this girl, she was wearing a nice outfit, walking very smoothly with a good body shape. And the intro was like :
    Me :Hello how are you?
    Her : I'm good and you?
    Me : good, I'm John and what's your name?
    Her : I'm Precious.
    ( 5 seconds pause)
    Me : ohk, I saw you from a distance and you look so good, you're so beautiful. So can I get your numbers?
    Her : No, you're are a stranger and how did you saw me that I'm beautiful since I'm wearing a mask?
    To cut the story short I didn't get the numbers.
    What should I have done better? What I did wrong? How can I improve? Bear in mind I approached five girls using the same method, and they said the same thing.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  2. destroyer570

destroyer570 Fapstronaut

dont tell her that she looks good and beautiful it will make you look like needy guy

3. Scary Movie

Scary Movie New Fapstronaut

What should I tell her?

4. "You have beautiful eyes"
    "Thanks"
    "Can I see the rest of that cute face"
    idk be creative man

5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Tell her you wanna bend her over.

Chevu Chelios likes this.
  6. Queek The HeadTakker

Queek The HeadTakker Fapstronaut

Lol thats quite easy , talk about her eyes say she has a beatiful eyes or even joke and say you bet that the other part of the face is simmilar to the eyes

And about saying beatiful, maybe swip to say interesting eyes

7. Well, try making out with a face mask. It is a mess. I would recommend waiting a couple weeks/months and focus on Nofap

Roady likes this.
  8. Daryn

Daryn Fapstronaut

Cold approaching is creepy & screams desperation. Dating apps, parties, or friend groups are the only realistic ways.

9. Facts.

Wren likes this.
  10. young Dale Dan Tony

young Dale Dan Tony Fapstronaut

In my opinion cold approaching can be charming and cute. Try to read eye contact and body language, don't put too much pressure on her and keep it light and funny.

But yes I agree its be really difficult..

11. PowerOverMind

PowerOverMind Fapstronaut

It's only creepy if you're playing a numbers game. If you see a girl who you find attractive and who may be your type there's nothing wrong with cold approach if it's done with the right mindset, if you're approaching a dozen women a day then yes that's not healthy.

OP I would comment on something she's wearing or her vibe. Something like 'Hey, how are you? I saw you from over there and you seemed like you might have a cool vibe so I wanted to come and say hi'

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  12. if you find all these girls attractive then there's nothing wrong about approaching them. It does not depend on the number but more on the state of mind. Personally I approach a lot of girls on the street and there is no problem as long as I assume it and don't hurt them.

13. PowerOverMind

The reason why I'm not a fan of the big numbers is because the approach thing becomes mechanical for me, like you go into autopilot mode. Besides approaching every girl you find attractive means you're not gonna be able to do much outside of approaching on that day lol.

14. To think at the end of the day that you've approached a dozen girls on the street, more than any guy in his whole life, that's what's incredible.

In life you have to take responsibility for what you love. Personally, I don't care what other people think, I do what I Love. And what I love is this process that goes much further than just talking to girls.
    When you overcome your fear and confront rejection you become free little by little.

Αλέξανδρος likes this.
  15. PowerOverMind

You seem surprised by that number, I've been witness to guys doing this in the span of an hour, just because you haven't seen it it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But hey man, if it works for you more power to you.

16. We are a community i'm aware of that. It's called game
    :)

17. Tell her she has nice lipstick or something daft like that. I don’t have to explain the irony of saying that while she’s wearing a mask but a sense of humour always helps!