1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Animating Contest of Liberty

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Fallacious D, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Retired from the Autistic Army to become a Spider Goat.

2. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Spidey Goat, Spidey Goat, does whatever a Spidey Goat does...
    Well done Bro ;)

3. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

Day 20, dog. I used to be the kind of dog that wanted to hump everything, the weird creepy dog that would hump peoples legs. But.. iv changed my ways

FellatiousD and Brahmacharya_UK like this.
  4. Brahmacharya_UK

Day 81. May God Emperor Trump stick to his guns and tell the fascists of the radical leftists that the forces of good will not go without a fight.

The media does not call the election. False prophet sleepy creepy Joe hasn't won. Stop the luciferian agenda, I pray to God for his courage and guidance at this time.

Situation in UK is pretty dire, the Great Resetters Boris and Co continuing their complete fuckup of our once fine nation.

Only Love can turn this around.

Bill Gates, George Soros, I love you all and may God forgive you and have mercy on your souls.

Steppingintotheunkown likes this.
  5. Steppingintotheunkown

Hi mate, first well done on 81 days, that is legendary.

I’m in the uk too, being cut off from family, mates, my potential dating life has gone, only exercising outside with one person... this is not good for me bro. How are you coping with the lockdown?

Biden the pedo comes into power, within days there is a vaccine... you can’t make this stuff up. I agree with you, this is a luciferian agenda. It’s good meeting a fellow Brit on here who knows the score in the uk right now.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  6. Brahmacharya_UK

Hey Bro,

Congrats on your 24 days - that is also a monumental acheivment in current times.

I do a lot of research, sometimes I think too much - but I like to stay informed on matters that are frequently misrepresented to me by the MSM dialog and especially the "Conservative Propaganda Department" aka BBC.

i.e. Stuff like vaccines, 5g, COVID etc - I listen to a few pretty decent podcasts like "Wise Traditions" "The Highwire" and "London Real" and "Corbett Report" - My brother also recently suggested "Richie Allen".

Some amazing people in this space are Andy Wakefield, Del Bigtree, Sherri Tenpenny, Rashid Buttar, Vladimir Zelenko etc. All of whom are mysteriously vilified in the MSM, and most organisations that Gates gives money to. (And that's MORE THAN A LOT: https://www.cjr.org/criticism/gates-foundation-journalism-funding.php).

As "ordinary citizens", only knowledge will set us free. Do yourself a favour - get Telegram and hit me up on t.me/Brahmacharya_UK

I can point you at some resources that I am finding useful, including taking a stance under Common Law (Which is the true law of the land). Because Statutes like "Coronavirus ACT 2020" do not apply to Living Men such as you and me.

Likewise great to speak to someone like minded in UK - Let's chat again real soon.

7. Steppingintotheunkown

Thanks man, it feels good being on day 24, I feel ready for anything, nofap is keeping me grounded during all this.
    Thanks for the resources bro and the podcast recommendations I listen to London real but iv not heard the others. I don’t have telegram, I had it a few months back I was on a nofap chat but I had to delete it because I was obsessed with hitting up random women for sexting and i spiralled out of control, I was the same with WhatsApp, for a long time I’d stay up till 3am randomly punching in numbers and texting complete strangers looking for sex chat. Sex chat is my huge weakness, so I tend to avoid all instant messaging apps. Im always on here though mate, it’s one of the few websites I can access.

What they are doing to small businesses here is just crazy, the big businesses being allowed to stay open.. it’s criminal. Everything David Icke said on his London real interview is coming true.

FellatiousD likes this.
  8. Steppingintotheunkown

9. So I am a frog once again. I'm going to stay a frog for a while, because I will go on a no P only streak while I'm sorting some things out.

FellatiousD likes this.
  10. Steppingintotheunkown

Day 30 no pmo, Goblin.
    It’s been 30 days since I entered a chatroom my drug of choice.
    What’s helped me get to one month?
    • journal 5 minutes in the morning and make a daily plan, journal 5 minutes before bed
    • Very strict internet restrictions
    • Done some sort of intense exercise most days
    • Set my mind on the future, thinking long term. I want a family and I’m not bringing pmo into the future lives of my wife and children
    • Taken one day at a time

FellatiousD likes this.
  11. Bohemian Grove Cultist checking in on Day 50. Looking forward to a juicy human sacrifice later...