1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr Wilson Article About Masturbation

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Amin, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Amin

Amin Fapstronaut

Here is a good article I found months ago when I was searching for anything anti-fap! anything at all!! its a good article, it has some little religious stuff too but they can totally be ignored if you don't want to.

http://drlwilson.com/Articles/MASTURBATION.htm

climberjunkie likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Guest

Most of the claims in that article are complete rubbish Amin!

3. Amin

Amin Fapstronaut

I can't completely agree, there a some reasons and justification there that makes total sense, and in general I think its good that there a some guys out there how shout against the stream. but I can't say you are wrong eighter! :D

climberjunkie likes this.
  4. JethroTull

JethroTull Fapstronaut

I have two questions (thanks for the link btw Amin - always interesting to read new things)

1. What is this sexual fluid he refers to? Semen? Water?

2. Why is does his website look like it was made in the late 90s? Can someone link him to square space or wix or even a CSS tutorial?

Kiddy and Kenji like this.
  5. Amin

Amin Fapstronaut

It refers to semen for men, there is an article about this on the same site: http://drlwilson.com/articles/SEXUAL FLUIDS.htm

I don't really know and I can't say I'm sure but there are some people who oppose things like css, take the activist Richard Stallman for instance, his personal website is HTML only and he is a programmer himself!

JethroTull likes this.
  6. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

This website makes no sense cause everyone knows it is normal and healthy for a man to be having sex regularly. Healthy men need to release regularly. The problem with M is that it's not how sex was designed to be so it does psychological damage( I think). The body will function normally if left alone through wet dreams

7. Really? I don't I haven't O'd in 100 days and I feel better than ever...

I agree the article is insane

JethroTull likes this.
  8. Scarlight

Scarlight Fapstronaut

I'm sure everyone is different physically and so some will have physical problems if they don't release and some will be fine as the body finds a way to use the stuff. That doesn't mean you have to release by sex or M it could be in your sleep. Nevertheless normal sex is not unhealthy and this article seems to suggest that it's unhealthy to " lose fluids" as if they were meant to be stored forever. That's completely against the way nature works, cause obviously men and women were meant to be together and procreate regularly.

Amin likes this.
  9. I haven't 'released' in any way period. I doubt physically it matters if you do or you don't. Your body knows how to handle either way. I don't have any experience with mentally healthy sex, I'm open to the fact that it's theoretically possible, I've experienced plenty of mentally / spiritually debilitating sex. After all the messed up stuff I did I have no interest in trying to find out about 'healthy sex' and risking falling back into those situations / addictions again.

Obviously the natural function of sex is to procreate and bond with the mother of your children, so you raise and protect them...

If you want something better than you transmute it; it's way more interesting.

I agree the article is just insane.

Kenji likes this.
  10. kamado86

kamado86 Fapstronaut

So if I'm not having regular sex and I'm on nofap what shall I do?

11. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Don't O and your body will release it normally through wet dreams and such

Haggis likes this.
  12. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

oh... my goodness... thank you for posting this article, after reading it my heart started racing... and I got a sudden shock and fear, with some discomfort I think everyone who is comfortable needs to view this article.

13. climberjunkie

climberjunkie Fapstronaut

Id have to disagree mate, no disrespect or anything but I feel like that's a defense way of saying I want to stay comfortable. you cant reproduce with blood but you can reproduce with sperm, which there is so little of it, and it is the most complex form of fluid..