1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Need companion for tracking progress

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by JohnAddict, Nov 7, 2020.

1. JohnAddict

JohnAddict Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    Im to new to Nofap and looking for a companion to talk to and share progress. I want to be truthful and share my everyday feelings , urges and progress.
    We can text using mail or any anonymous messaging app. for privacy concerns(No mobile no.). I also want to share everything (no secrets) but I am so ashamed that i cannot speak about it to any of my friends or family.
    Also , I'll be glad to track your progress and be there as an accountable person helping you.
    Hoping to find a companion soon.

2. JohnAddict

JohnAddict Fapstronaut

Hi all,
    Im to new to Nofap and looking for a companion to talk to and share progress. I want to be truthful and share my everyday feelings , urges and progress.
    We can text using mail or any anonymous messaging app. for privacy concerns(No mobile no.). I also want to share everything (no secrets) but I am so ashamed that i cannot speak about it to any of my friends or family.
    Also , I'll be glad to track your progress and be there as an accountable person helping you.
    Hoping to find a companion soon.

3. jilladon7

jilladon7 Fapstronaut

Jilladon7gmail.com

JohnAddict likes this.