1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. WingsOfFreedom

WingsOfFreedom Fapstronaut

@Marcus Aurelius count me in please!

this will be day zero for me, although I am on 37 days no PMO. Looking forward to updates here and using this to be more accountable. This is my first post in NoFap, glad to have found it and rooting for longer streaks for everyone

2. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

3. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

4. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

Day 0....again. Depressing. So I start again, I will keep trying. Can't quit, won't quit no matter how many setbacks I have. Almost got to 14. So this process starts again.....

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Weekends are tough, but you are tougher, you will make it there Luxor

6. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

7. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

All thanks to you bro! This challenge has been fruitful for many. I see how it's been growing.
    And I know you all are dealing with your personal struggles and battling headstrong.

Keep the fight going! Aspire to fill seats on the Jedi Council.

9. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Day 7, Padawan with no M.
    @Marcus Aurelius This is a really well structured challenge bud

10. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

Thanks, man!

11. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

12. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

14. Steppingintotheunkown

Steppingintotheunkown Fapstronaut

15. William Faber

William Faber Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, On Tuesday I will be a Jedi night, ive never gone over 22 days, but this has proved an easier journey than the past ones. Ive gotten to a point of hatred, the other night in my dream I was probably supposed to have a wet dream, but because im so disgusted by masturvation, I like subconsciously stopped doing whatever I was doing in my dream and didn't nut in my sleep. I put the glory in God as I asked him for his help, and he has assisted me greatly in my journey. More to come soon, Thank you

16. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Rank 0 again. Made it almost four days, but have been feeling depressed and that left me in a vulnerable state.

Best,
    Mathman1994

17. WingsOfFreedom

WingsOfFreedom Fapstronaut

Day 1, youngling

been occupying myself playing video games most of the day. It can get overwhelming sometimes thinking of the number of days passing, but I have a lot better focus when I’m just thinking about what I’m doing right now in this moment. As long as I can control the present I’ll be ok.

I have a Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 on my steam account and was thinking of running a play-through while doing this challenge. Was wondering what ppl thought about both games if you’ve played them. Kotor 2 I think has a lot of cool expanded elements, but the ending is so unfulfilling compared to 1

18. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut