1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New way of tracking NoFap you can try

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Free-man, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Free-man

Free-man Fapstronaut

Hi everyone.
    I would like to share with you a new way to tracking NoFap.
    This forum has a counter that counts the number of days you are away of PMO.
    But I found a new way that is helping me to track NoFap. It's a visual and analogic help.
    I'm using an horizontal calendar and with a color pencil I paint the day I successfully passed. It's one page of bullet journal.
    Actually I started my new streak the November 1st so I draw my horizontal calendar with the rest of the year and the next one. I'm on my 9th day painted. There are like almost 400 blank days to fill. You could think it's a stupid way but I can asure that visually helps to track and reach one day more and more… In my 9th day filled in the calendar visually it's a lot of days and not so many days to left. You can try it.

CALENDAR.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    L3t'sG0 likes this.
  2. L3t'sG0

L3t'sG0 Fapstronaut

Pretty cool!
    You think it's better to do this on a digital spreadsheet. Then again, coloring is just so peaceful.

Ideas
    What if you could draw pictures on there instead of just coloring?
    What if you drew a snake segment everytime you color it, sorta like the game Snake?

I don't know. I just like putting out ideas.

Free-man likes this.
  3. Free-man

Free-man Fapstronaut

Cool!
    Whatever motivates you.
    You can notice that the snake or the color or whatever is growing and it could be a short number of days but it's growing. If you put a goal until December 2021 to stay away of PMO doing filling the squares everyday can motivates you to reach this goal.