1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DORIAN'S MAD SCIENCE EXPERIMENT! (COMMENT)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dorian Gray, Jun 29, 2015.

Does being Vegan heal your body?

Poll closed Jul 30, 2015.
  1. Yes damn right it does! I never had so much fu**ing energy! HADOUKEN!!!

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. What? don't be stupid...im gonna BBQ a steak. Take that! *Burrrrp*

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. I have no sweet fu**ing clue what will happen. (cough) (<_<)

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

@Elduderino, you're in the wrong here. It's not cool to come into a thread and claim the user is using 'typical propaganda.' This tends to invite a conflict/flame war, and I think you intended that. Especially since you're posting Google as a source in this discussion. You're trolling and it's not cool. Please refrain from acting this way in the future.

@Lab Rat, you fed right into his trolling, as well. No need to get upset with him. Just report it, and it'll go away quietly, without a flame war.

@Dorian Gray, thanks for keeping your cool. #stayclassy

2. Jirka

Jirka Fapstronaut

I have good news. I tasted both almond milk and soy milk and they tasted delicious with my cereal. In fact the label on the soy milk says "50% more calcium than dairy milk". So my concern about milk is solved. I also went to my favorite Great Harvest bakery, and most of their bread contains no eggs and no milk. It looks like becoming vegan is much easier than i thought. This is my choice. I just want to do what feels right. I'm angry at myself why it took me so many years to make this simple decision. But better late than never!

Kenji likes this.
  3. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

4. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

@The gardener awesome video thank you for sharing. I'm gonna book mark this one.

5. Fomo Sapiens

Fomo Sapiens Fapstronaut

Rice milk is the bomb. I think it tastes better than cow's milk, soy milk or almond milk. Slightly runny when trying to make something like porridge though.

6. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

so I am booked for a time this week for blood work.

7. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

8. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

i have a flu I'm opting out at this time can we still do this after I'm better? don't get the blood work done yet dorian!

9. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

alright then reset your counter after you fap to make it fair lol

10. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

lmfao ok will do

11. Kenji

Kenji Guest

My old vegetarian roommate does not like soymilk nor almond milk in cereal. We discovered that flax milk has the most neutral taste and resembles a heffer's baby juice the most.

They make flax milk infused with rice and pea protein with just as much calcium and vitamin d as dairy milk.

There truly is no legitimate reason to drink a pregnant cow's calf sap.

12. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Guys I need to interject here. I am a vegan, plant-based eater as I prefer to say, but just want to point out we need to get PMO out of the picture here. It is almost as if you were condoning and encouraging a fap from reading this post, unless I am missing something from a past post related to the strangeness of this situation you are discussing.

Both your timers are at 1 day, come on gentlemen let us stand up and get this done, PMO has got to go, the both of you!

13. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

you are so right, though we are doing a self study. so it has to be correct. beginning has to be void of sperm then a time limit of 30 days / 1 month to see if there is a change besides just feeling it.

just waiting on lab rat to get better.

14. Kenji

Kenji Guest

Wow dude, void of sperm? Where on earth did you come across that theory?

BlueNotes and Kurapika 2 like this.
  15. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

lol what I meant was cumming too much like you can jerk off too much and not be able to cum after. I know I got that far before. not like void of sperm to where nothing happens ever.

16. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

LMFAO VOID OF SPERM XD wrong wording dorian hahahaha

17. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Fapstronaut

omg i hit 5 days woo!!!

18. Jirka

Jirka Fapstronaut

Dear brothers,
    I hope your NoFap and vegan challenge is going well. For me the hardest part has been explaining my situation to my friends. I was a bit afraid what they would say, but to my surprise my closest friends were really respectful. This is how to recognize a true friend - a true friend may disagree with you, but still fully respect your decision and encourage you to stick with your decision. The important thing is that I feel much more at peace in my heart. Plus the extra benefit is that by being firm in my personal beliefs, it gives me training to be more assertive in other aspects of life.

19. Dead Ed

Dead Ed Fapstronaut

I had to read this thread, HOW DOES IT END? I need to know lol

20. badeae1

badeae1 Fapstronaut

get the blood work done.... hahah