1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Journal - Becoming reforged man

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Reforged Man, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 6 just completed. One of my entrance exam is in few days and my preparation is not that good yes it’s my mistake but I really tried hard. After Living a life as pmo addict now I’m coming back to my consciousness in nofap. I have mixed feelings sad because I think I messed with my one exam and happy that I trying hard to change myself and become person I want to be. I told my family about they said why do u think about the result and just give it no matter what happens just give it don’t think too much and motivated me a lot I am really lucky to have them. If I would be before at this point I would go to pmo to numb my feelings. But I don’t need it anymore. I just want to feel whatever feeling I have. No matter what happens I will stay positive and hope for the best and not gonna give up. On to day 7.

This is really helpful it’s very long but will be help on nofap journey.
    https://yourbrainrebalanced.com/for...ughts-on-rebooting-extremely-long-post.15558/

Quote of the day : You cannot go into battle believing you will lose.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Theto and Michael050701 like this.
  2. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 7 just completed. So it was a good day apart from little fear about exam everything is going good. I’m now able to enjoy little thing. I feel good about myself. On to day 8.

Quote of the day : Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.

Theto likes this.
  3. grffn

grffn Fapstronaut

Congrats on making it to one week!

Reforged Man likes this.
  4. Prashanh4321

Prashanh4321 Fapstronaut

Bro I'm 28. Your story same as mine. I'm also trying to give up this pmo life. It takes lot of hard work. Try hard. I got lot of disease because of PMO. HAPPY LIFE means discipline life. Change hobbies. Together we can achieve our goals

Reforged Man and Theto like this.
  5. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

6. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

@Prashanh4321 I will never go back to this shit pmo which destroyed my life brother. So true happy life is equal to discipline. We will all rise together mate.

7. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 8 just completed. Was a very productive day. I’m very exhausted. I have had a urge I have seen my testosterone level rise at day 8-9 but I was busy into studies didn’t even bother about it. I have a entrance exam today hope everything goes right. On to day 9.

Quote of the day : Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.

Theto likes this.
  8. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 9 just completed. It will always be a unforgettable day. Now I realised what discipline is. The exam went worst than I thought. I not saying this because I’m sentimental but this changes everything for me. Everything in life is all about discipline. Everything is energy. Pmo is just wasting up all the power of our mind and body. I can’t do this anymore. I don’t want to waste my life anymore on this shitty pmo and focus on my life and each day change myself. Urges and craving won’t kill me but pmo will. On to day 10.

Quote of the day : Discipline equals freedom.

Theto likes this.
  9. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hi guys apologises I wasn't active on nofap. After failing badly on one entrance exam I relapsed many times. I know one setback and use pmo again which already made my life miserable. At one point I even gave up on nofap which is the only possible way to solve all my problems.

The Situation right now is my studies are better but I have difficulty in concentration.
    I'm gonna take one day at a time and move.
    It's only 51 days left for the new year. So that I could have a good fresh start of the year. I might require all of you guys help. You can say anything you want to that can be helpful.
    Day 1 begins.

Quote of the day :
    I believe in one day at a time; you’ve got TODAY, that’s what you’ve got.

10. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hi everyone Day 1 just completed. One day at a time. Also I will have to be vigilant this time. In the past I use pmo for getting relief from my pain. But without pain there will be gain. Today I studied and went out had to run some errands. Also I left cold showers because it’s winter in here i had a streak of 224 days. I will start cold showers again. Let’s see. Hope you all are doing good. On to day 2

Quote of the day :
    Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.

11. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 2 just completed. I have had a urge today but I didn’t bother about. Also I got a headache which is a withdrawal symptom for me. I had a huge stress about some topic in my studies at that point of time I remencing about last time the day 10 (6 oct) when I relapsed. I showed a weakest version of me. I mean to deal with any situation pmo is not the answer. Numbing the pain wasn’t the solution. I will keep this lesson in my mind.
    Also I started reading the practice of bramcharya again. It’s a good book you all should give a try. On to day 3. Hope everyone is doing great.

Quote of the day :
    Although difficult, change is always possible. What holds us back from making the changes we desire are our own limiting thoughts and actions.

12. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 3 just completed. Done with studies and went out for couple hours. I have had little urge today. But did some self talk and the urge was gone.
    Urge or craving are like sea wave after going high it’s definitely gonna come down.
    It feels like I finding myself now and able think upon my thoughts. I really need to work on my thought because vibration of thought creates emotions and it creates action. Actions to lead to bad or good. On to day 4. Hope everyone is doing great.

Quote of the day :
    I Understood Myself Only After I Destroyed Myself. And Only In The Process Of Fixing Myself, Did I Know Who I Really Was.

13. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 4 just completed. So yesterday was festival day so happy Diwali to all of you. I studied much today I went out to temple and prayed.
    I have had huge craving and it’s still on right now. I’m experiencing a lot of internal urges these days. But I don’t wanna screw my life by pmo. I feel good living a normal life I mean not hyped on high stimulus. I want to live again I feel I didn’t use to live when I was pmo just simply wasting my energy on a stupid stuff. Also I believe I have to make new habits to fill the void time. That’s it. On to day 5. Hope you all are doing good.

Quote of the day :
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

ruso likes this.
  14. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Significant step, getting back on track again.

Reforged Man likes this.
  15. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Thanks @ruso mate will try my best and not gonna give in to pmo this time and will move one day at a time.

16. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone day 5 just completed. It was fine day. I studied and went out. I find difficulty in concentrating on my studies. Also I believe my ability to solve complex subjects is lowered as I think pmo has effected in little bit of damaging frontal lobe which is used for critical thinking, control,etc. But it will improve as I leave behind pmo in the past. I did feel a bit of urge but it’s gone. It feels like I’m having urges daily. Also I think I should do mediation it might help. I will stay strong and let myself out of this super stimulus life. On to day 6.

Quote of the day :
    You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.

Theto likes this.
  17. RQ7

RQ7 Fapstronaut

Very good,careful to the urges mind trap and remember, PMO addiction bring you only problems.

18. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

You are absolutely right bro @RQ7 . I will be vigilant.

19. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hello everyone sorry I didn’t journal yesterday I went out whole day and was very tired so just went to bed.
    Day 7 just completed. Had a productive day studied mostly whole day. I felt a little urge but I didn’t give a thought. I again procrastinated on meditating. But definitely have to start it. It will help me build my will power. On to day 8. Hope everyone is doing good.

Quote of the day:
    Discipline equals freedom.

RQ7 likes this.
  20. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I relapsed today. I could have stopped it. I procrastinated on mediation which helped me earlier but I didn’t.
    Will start again. Day 1 start in few mins.
    I let my self down by doing pmo which made my life miserable. Will learn from mistake.

Theto likes this.