1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

2. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

3. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

4. Subaru767

Subaru767 Fapstronaut

5. Day 7, halfway there. Last time I got to 11 days.

6. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

7. Maxpayne100

Maxpayne100 Fapstronaut

8. Reforged Man

Reforged Man Fapstronaut

9. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

10. kuroneko0108

kuroneko0108 Fapstronaut

11. Day 6.
    Didn't check in last 2 day, but I'm doing well and fine !!

12. Maxpayne100

Maxpayne100 Fapstronaut

13. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

5/14
    nearing one week guys, already feeling the energy!

14. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

The last few months have been an absolute shambles, I haven't reached a streak of more than 3 days for ages, oh the problems associated with having an ensuite for the first time in years... But now I'm committed to coming back, hopefully for the long haul. It's a long story and would probably incite some unwanted thoughts for people so I shan't go into detail, but I met this girl, and I only realised after our night together that the best part of the whole evening was cuddling at the end. I realised that PMO doesn't just bastardise sex, but also strips away all of the other parts that go along with it. I've been so deprived of affection - a kiss, a cuddle, even a simple hug - that I believed I didn't deserve it. I've had serious mental health problems that have led me to strongly consider some dangerous actions, and I truly believe that much of it stems from the fact that I have been so totally deprived of affection and intimacy. Whilst that is not, in itself, caused by PMO, PMO does, to some extent, satiate my sex drive and decrease my motivation to seek out those things.

I don't necessarily know if anyone else will relate to this, but I hope some people can empathise with me. I don't know how many days it has been, I can never remember how the counter works, but I have updated the day counter to be accurate...