1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your smartphone is a tool. Not an extension of your being.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by black_coyote, Nov 19, 2020.

1. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Sometimes the simple truths are the most overlooked truths.

When has your smartphone became the slot machine parlors that make you want to churn out the currency of love, validation and approval?

How many times do you use your smartphone to derive love, validation, emotional numbing which we mistake for comfort, pleasure and happiness? What is the significance of the spikes of validation which has life not more than a few minutes? in a pop up of text, in a like, in a comment, in smileys, in "conversations" where the sense of pleasure you get from words of assurance and approval just plateaus off after a few minutes and the negativities and conflicts torment you for the entire day?

Smartphone is not a means to derive your self-worth. Smartphone is a means, a tool to get your tasks done.

Do your tasks, and later keep it away.

One important question you can ask yourself when picking up the smartphone again is this-

Did you pick up the smartphone for a specific purpose with that intention of forwarding the agenda of your life or Did you pick up the smartphone to sort of numb yourself into some sort of oblivion?

One of the best ways to end your day would be to keep your phone away somewhere after you've made the important phone calls and communications. Shut yourself off from the screen and spend some quality time with yourself as you prepare to go to bed. Look at the night sky for sometime with your loved ones goddammit instead of staying glued to the screen!

When you wake up- make your bed, do your routines, exercise, reading, meditation and then use smartphone. If you want to use smartphone for exercise and meditation, use it for that specific purpose alone. Save your tendency to scroll through social media for a later point of time, after you have finished your morning routine.

Use your smartphones dear ones, use to to forward your agenda. The real currency of your life is your time and attention. The real rewards in life is a non-transient sense of well-being, which is something to be enjoyed and experienced, outside the cacophony of touches and swipes.

Protagonist, AJ777, Agent and 9 others like this.
  2. levent722

levent722 Fapstronaut

3. Yes! I threw it away. Some people just don' t get it why I don' t want to have an smartphone, but fuck it. I' m really happy about it if you ask me.

4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

"Your smartphone is a tool. Not an extension of your being."
    You gotta say this to the nwo boys who want us to go outside only if vaccinated, then with a immunity passport, then with a digital immunity passport app called covi-pass (they did it, i'm not kidding) and in the end, when we will be used to this shit, get an rfid subcutaneous implant.
    i don't use a mobile phone anymore. only if really necessary.

unnamed friend likes this.
  5. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

If smartphone are used to contrast a pandemic, it is a good usage. If smartphones are used to be in instagram a lot of hours every day, it's not a good usage.
    The meaning of the post is that we should not be addicted to the phone, using to some trash.
    Vaccines are necessary for all of us (all the vaccines, not only for covid, but in this period covid is the priority).

WingsOfFreedom likes this.
  6. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

What if i told you that i already knew about this plan-demic in 2018?

7. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

It was already known by the scientific community that virus related with SARS could have changed, becoming dangerous for us. This from around 2005 (I don't remember exactly).

8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

No, i mean that it was all known, everything, in details. for example i knew about social distancing, tracing people and everything else, expecially the part in which we are supposed to get an RFID implant... a microchip. To pay, get paid, access to stores... and without it... you are not allowed to,you do not exist. And when all money will get digital, as today facebook delete your account, governments can delete you. No more money, no more identity... nothing! It was all known, even this 2020 pandemic. this is what they are gonna do. And an rfid implant do even more than this, like deciding what you are going to decide, or regulate your hormone and desire to have sex, so they can decide if you are allowed to procreate or not. I knew they were going to use an excuse, in this case a virus, to get where they want: slavery. This is all well documented, they are not even hiding it. I give only some studies and documents, do the rest by yourself.
    In a summit in 2016, the ID2020 and the UN decided that within 2030 everyone has to be digitally identified (chipped, even if they don't say it).

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronaviru...tes/fkupg49?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
    https://archive.st/archive/2020/3/w...8vf/www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/32133832.html
    https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/58/f5/bf/bf453d0035610f/WO2020060606A1.pdf
    https://www.un.org/partnerships/news/id2020-summit-2016

these are official documents. The funniest and scariest of all is the patent numbered WO/2020/060606...
    Looks like someone is playing the bible apocalypse book...
    Another funny thing is that behind all those studies, beside the one that shows that covid tests makes tons of false positives, there's bill gates and the bill & melinda gates foundation. from programming computers to health authority in a second.

And about vaccinations, i know people who lost their children cause of vaccines. And even my family doctor was shocked when after injecting a flu vax in a patient, the patient lost the ability to move his body and was forced to use a wheelchair.
    So when you say that those things are necessary, speak for yourself. You want to get vaxxed? Ok, do it, no problem, but do not talk as you are bill fucking gates.
    People died because of fucking mainstream medicine, the mainstream culture is damaging humanity otherwise we would not be here on nofap. I'm struggling because my health and my life are destroyed by manistream medicine. I used to take a hairloss pill called finasteride. When i heard of people going sick because of that, i asked to all those doctors of the official medicine and the mainstream media and you know what they said? They said it was only a conspirationist theory. Guess what? Conspirationists were right! Then i decided to not rely on others and take responsibility of my own health and study things by myself and guess what? i'm recovering. I'm recovering doing all those things that mainstream science dismantle as "consipracy" or "pseudoscience" like fasting, paleo diet, NoFap...
    So, if you want to say that vaccines are necessary, speak for yourself and take responsibility of your own health, do not speak in the name of humanity.

9. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I don't talk like "the fucking Bill Gates" .
    Without vaccines and "mainstream medicine" we could not live in this world. People in other countries are unlucky because they don't have vaccines/medicines, but you complain the existence of them... Incredible..
    If you want avoid vaccines and "mainstream medicine" go in South America, in Africa and see how much fear you will have if you get a simple cold or a flu.
    I want to get vaccines and you have to get too, because if you were in a country who estabilish that for the safe of population ALL people should be vaccinate, you have to respect the law. Otherwise you have to go in the country without vaccines as I told you.
    It's incredible the ignorance and complottism about this arguments... Really.
    In countries like Venezuela people protested because they haven't vaccines and you say that they are not important....

ps: if you dislike people like Bill Gates, you should avoid the use the principal tools of information technology... I hope you haven't a Microsoft pc or components producted by Microsoft. And not just Microsoft...

10. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

conspirationsm, in english, not complottism, which sounds like an englification of an italian word.
    and this is not conspirationism, i linked official scientific papers, patents, documents. I repeat: officials. I repeat again: officials. They are OFFICIALLY saying us that covid tests don't work and that are going to put a microchip under our skin. OFFICIALLY. So i'm not a conspirationist, since i linked OFFICIAL documents. Did you read them as i did?
    Africa and south america was good before us going there wreacking havoc. What about capitalists countries that have enslaved those countries? And what about the people who died because of bill gates vaccines in africa? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED THERE! REFERENCE: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...ldren-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/
    And i repeat: in my city there are people who cannot move their bodies because of vaccines, and mothers who lost their children. i'm not gonna get vaxxed and i'm not gonna leave my country. Bill gates is gonna stick his vaccines and microchips up his ass... maybe within one month. We will see...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  11. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

Sorry I didn't have translator with me so I did a mistake on the word "complottism" that doesn't exist.
    However, they are not officialy, they are not papers with peer review. And also you posted a link about "false positive". False positive are statistically possible when you are in a sudden pandemic.
    Anyway If the others would be official, they'll have spread more.
    The question about Africa and South America has not sense. Let me do an example:
    you live in Africa, in a village, you play with your friend with a ball. You peel your knee. You hadn't done any vaccine, for example for turbecolosis. You probably will get tubercolosis and die.

Vaccines are one of the most important thing in the world rather than "microchip" thing that are invented.

I want to know in what city do you live, I am really curious, because if it's true what you said about people die because of the vaccines, they could be case of national interest.

I hope you are very young because you have time to understand that you are in a bubble of antiscientific mistakes. Read more about how the science works.

12. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

The document about false positive rate is a scientific paper published on the national library of medicine. And the false positive rate is up to 80,33%, very high indeed. I repeat: scientific paper published on the NCBI.
    The patent is officially registered with code number wo2020060606 by microsoft inc. in the us governement. You can find it on patentscope and google patents...
    The subcutaneous microchip for registering personal data comes from the world famous university Massachusetts Institute of Technology, simply known as MIT, and funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, as declared in the paper.
    The ID2020 and United Nation summit news come from... the official United Nations website.
    So, if crazy conspirationists are among us, that is not me, but Mit, the NCBI, Google, patentscope, the united nations.
    Simply official.

13. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Uh, to get tubercolosis, you have to breathe it.

14. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

Ahah sorry sometimes I confuse some deseases, yes tubercolosis regards respiratory tract... Anyway if I hope you understand the concepts, otherwise I really advice you to live in other parts of the world without vaccines or medicines in general... Because you have a lot of beliefs and you can apply them in countries without the best discoveries of XX and XXI century.
    Good luck, I hope you'll be lucky to not get anyone of those deseas during your life without vaccines in those types of country.

15. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Did you just read the official documents showing that they are gonna put a fucking microchip inside our bodies by using covid 19 as an excuse? Did you read that bill's vaccines killed children? everything's official.
    As for my health, this was compromised by medicines, pills, western diet, masturbation, sun avoidance culture... mainstream popular science. And i'm having health back doing the opposite.
    And don't worry for me avoiding stupid vaccines and governements contact tracing. As the phyisiologist Claude Bernard said, "the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything". Meaning that if you live healthy, no microbe is gonna hurt you. Indeed humans have a microbiome, a big colony of bacteria and microbes and viruses already living inside of us and on our skin. these microbes and viruses have the best on us when our immune system is weak because of unhealthy lifestyle. So, if we only would leave africans and south americans living their own lives, without financing wars and weapons and dictatorships to take their gold and diamonds and oil... i guess they won't be poor, they would be happy and healthy and would not need poisoned bill's vaccines.

16. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Gentlemen, this thread was intended to be about smartphone which comes under technology and it's implications. Vaccination is an entirely different topic. I think @Testify must have meant is that the governments are trying to make our tryst with technology so compulsory, that we are all gonna have chips embedded to us that monitors our biology, hormones, emotions so that the ones having access to this technology have more knowledge about us that we ourself has and it's implications.

Frankly, I feel the intention behind big tech has not always been rooted on ethical principles, focusing on the well being of our humanity. Rather we see big corporations and governments forming agreements with tech companies to influence consumer behavior for their interest. We have exponential consumerism and misinformation stricken, polarized political campaigns as a result.

One of the ways to keep off from allowing yourself to this cesspool of negativity would be to use your devices carefully and question the ethicality of the current tech. What's your take @Lufaro

Lufaro likes this.
  17. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I don't know how to answer to some stupid things. There are no microchips, how could I tell you? Vaccines are ESSENTIAL every year.
    Every year people (adults or children) die without vaccines, there is no evidence (real evidence, not just some little unnecessary paper of some pseudo-doctor) about the fact that vaccines are dangerous (or they contain microchips).
    Ingridients of vaccines, techinques used to develop them, are made avaible and there aren't anything about what you told.

For the second part about south America and Africa: it's true that during the pre colombian era they had different illness, but now we live in 2020, in a globalized world. Every year a lot of people go out from their country to go in other countries, it's normal.
    However all the world need vaccines.
    I told you the example of tubercolosis: every year 10 millions of poor people get this desease, 1.5 millions dead. Consider yourself (and myself) lucky to live in a place without those problems.

Finally you talk about "mainstream popular science" in a bad sense and then you want to talk me about "documents" that are "official". This is simply ridicoulus.
    "mainstream science" fights every day against the big problems of the world, take in your mind this. Every day thousands of researchers that have good intentions study a lot and try to get this world better.

I really hope you are young, in a way you can study more about the real working of the world and the real science based on real data and a lot of experiments to confirm (or destroy) a theory always based on real world... rather than microchips and Bill Gates (I hope you wrote your messages with an apple mac).

18. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I'm sorry if I created a big debate about an off topic. I will not answer anymore about vaccines and others.

It's obvious that the interest of companies that have social media is that we pass a lot of time on the platforms (like facebook,instagram,youtube). This is a big problem for us and for humanity.
    At the same time the question about microchips in vaccines (that they are the most important discover in XX and XXI centuries) are false. And we should appreciate the fact that there are a lot of doctors and researchers that want to improve our lives.

black_coyote likes this.
  19. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

exactly.

black_coyote likes this.
  20. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Yes. This is a big problem for humanity. But the thing is that social media is addictive not by accident, it is addictive by design, as you pointed out- to forward the interest of corporations. I am in 100 percent agreement with you when you say that there are doctors and researchers working for the well-being of humanity. I'm unsure about the connection between microchips and vaccinations.

But I encourage you to check this patent application.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/58/f5/bf/bf453d0035610f/WO2020060606A1.pdf

This is a patent for linking microchip in your body with a cryptocurrency- it envisages a reward mechanism where you are going to be rewarded with currency for a desirable behavior in your biology.

This thing is, there is nothing wrong with the inventions. But the plain fact, as which is so apparent from the current social media and tech companies is that, the controls over these technology and inventions rests at the hands of corporations whose motive is NOT the well being of humanity but accumulation of profits.

Not only majority of humanity, but our nature and other creatures have been becoming a fodder for the corporate machineries which seems to be profit oriented and not well-being oriented and government all over the world are mute spectators! Hell we are still debating whether climate change is a myth or reality! We are still allowing amazon forests to be destroyed ! For what? For profit! And where will this exploitation end?

My take is that it must be ensured that those who are in control of the technology, including vaccination and microchips use it ethically with empathy, compassion and genuine desire for the well-being of our community. Not for profits, not for control, not for greed.

eagle rising likes this.