1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. matsuo

matsuo Fapstronaut

Hi guys,

Sorry for spelling mistakes, English is not my native language.

Today I've reached 150 days,I knew all the transformations but from today I'm moving towards the unknown, I didn't watch dragon ball after GT so I don't know why and how the characters have new transformations,

Anyway, I will summarize my experience so far:

First of all I had been trying the nofap for several years without ever succeeding more or less for more or less 3 days, this time something inexplicable happened but without trying I easily held on for 10 days.

Then I printed out all the transformations and pasted them on my wall in order as if to symbolize a path, every moment that was hard, I looked at Vegetas, the first 15 days objective and that helped me to think about something else.

When I finally reached 15 days, I took a picture of myself next to the image of Vegeta to keep a memory, I was so proud, in my head I was really the Vegeta of this period, full of confidence, without any fear, the desires were there but I felt the power of Vegeta in me and I kept looking at the image of the second lens Oozaru.

When I reached 30 days, I knew it would be difficult, the beast was loose, I knew I wouldn't make it if I didn't have moments of relaxation, so I contacted a sexfriend again and we saw each other during this period, it was finally easier than I thought.

When I reached 45 days, I was so proud, finally I was going beyond the simple condition of being a man to become a super warrior, my aura was finally materializing, I was finally starting to become special, I had enough confidence now to easily push away desires, like simple thoughts that you sweep away to replace them with others, I then continued to look at the next goal.
    For me Gohan represented the innocence of childhood, the end of the arrogance and confidence of Vegetas and the beginning of power in the service of good, the death of the ego for the birth of the new man.
    After reaching 75 days, I still took a picture to immortalize the moment but it became more common, of course I was careful not to go too far in my thoughts so as not to awaken desires, but on a daily basis I felt that the real me was being revealed.

When I reached 100 days, I was less proud than usual, it was just one more step, I felt that a deep change was taking place in my life.
    I began to look for quality relationships, if I met a woman, I didn't hesitate to tell her that I preferred to wait until I was ready, to develop feelings, I began to look for love and more pleasure.
    Just to see where I was at I touched myself for a few minutes, without looking for excitement as if I was touching my arm or my leg and it was just that, one body part like another, I understood how much I had spent all these years developing a behavior that was not natural/
    Our brain is so powerful, it makes us associate masturbation with pleasure, whereas if we let the heart work we wouldn't want to spend more than 10 seconds touching our penis.

Today I don't feel huge changes as I did at the beginning, I'm still cautious, in the end it's only a third of the way, desires can always arise and they will do it all our lives, but we aspire to become warriors, our life is made of these daily fights, sometimes we win, sometimes we lose, but we never give up.

Slider8, eagle rising, Toni7 and 5 others like this.
  2. Son-Gohan

Son-Gohan Fapstronaut

Bro, your story's so inspiring! Thank you for sharing, and keep on fighting the good fight!

Toni7 likes this.
  3. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

Day - 1
    Extremely stable.
    In 4 hours 55 minutes, Day 1 will be complete.

It is winter here, but still went for a cold shower.

@fromsheeptowolf Thanks!

Let's see for now.

eagle rising and Toni7 like this.
  4. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

Seriously, a motivating story.
    I'll just remember to read it during an urge.
    Thanks!

Toni7 likes this.
  5. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

4 Days!! What a feel! Thank you all for posting daily and keeping everyone else, including me, motivated. Urges are not very high yet, and I have to keep it that way. Day 5 going strong:emoji_muscle:..
    Keep fighting! :)

6. Checking in, finally I became an Elite Warrior, but that's just the beginning as I will continue to destroy PMO !!!!!!

7. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

I need to reset guys. Unfortunately, my streak ended on the twelfth day. For those who are struggling, it sucks and it wasn’t worth it. Trust me.

Proud of the steps I’ve taken, but I’ve got a long way to go. As long as I don’t fall into the same trap again, I’ve come out stronger than before.

Back to day zero for me. Falling is fine, as long as you get back up and vow to do better.

8. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Today is mine 23 birthday and mine 23 days clean!

9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

@Toni7 Nice! Enjoy your day, my friend!

Toni7 and NEET2021 like this.
  10. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

@Motivated to Succeed Fall forward, and stay the course! 12 days is awesome, but 24, even more so. Good have what it takes!

11. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 84. Checking in.

Every day there is a lesson waiting for you. You won't be able to realize it if you let the power of P control you.

12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thanks friend :)

Slider8 and eagle rising like this.
  13. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

14. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

15. I have been through this brother ..I broke off like 4 times on 12 or 13 days and it sucks..But the trick is to never give up and not repeat ur mistakes...Good Luck fellow saiyan

16. Happy birthday man.... Great coincidence btw:)

17. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

Thanks man! The support here is fantastic. Such a cool thread.