1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

8 MONTHS CLEAN

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mujahid21, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Mayne they need to lower their stress and adjust their diet.

Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  2. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Maybe, I have plan to go on a huge streak of 1-2 years of NoFap before I get married, I hope it will help me

3. Wish you the best.

4. Quiet Riot

Quiet Riot Fapstronaut

Maybe not all of it, but a lot if it yes.

Muhammad Husayn and iluvfreedom like this.
  5. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

Thanks brothers, so are you..

6. levent722

levent722 Fapstronaut

When did you flatline during your journey and when did you recover from it?

Muhammad Husayn and iluvfreedom like this.
  7. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

Brother, make a commitment for your nofap. when you have that commitment, you can run long way. I suggest you to marry after 5 months to cure your PE together with your partner, we need the intimacy and sex for curing. you can tell her about your problem, and train the duration of orgasm when you want to cum by managing the breath and rhythm.

But I don't suggest you to marry even after 5 months, if you don't have that commitment. the commitment is the inner tool for recovery.

8. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

I can't count it well. but I have several flatlines after 3 months journey, even last week I feel so numb. but the difference, I can handle my flatline and deal with PAWS.

9. GratifiedSlave

I have the commitment and I seriously want to cure PE, but marriage has some time at the moment, it will take 1-2 years at least for me to marry, won't I get cured this way by just refraining from M?

Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  10. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

Yes, you can get cured by just refraining from M. Because marriage is just one of the tools for accelerating the recovery. But I think don't think too much about PE, because PE is normal problem for male. almost of the cause is stress and think too much about orgasm.

ronkumar and GratifiedSlave like this.
  11. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

this is inspiring , thank you for sharing brother

Mujahid21 likes this.
  12. Well done. It must feel great esp as you are married. I also highly admire that you told about this problem to those who are important in your life. Its a good lesson for all of us. P addiction is not like other addictions, because the taboo effect is a lot stronger. It looks like you have gone beyond the point of no return where there is no going back.

13. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

thanks for your appreciation buddy. yeah,I don't want to return my past. So, I need support and trust from who are important in my life. I believe we can get cured

Paranimmita likes this.
  14. Now its about guarding our younger generation from adult content. As you may already know its not like it was 10 years ago. If you have children make sure you safeguard them from all adult content because todays P has a far greater magnetic pull with high definition combined with broadband internet.

As we have rebooted, I think it is highly important that people like us stay here and help others from our experience. Every encouraging comment helps.

Mujahid21 and ronkumar like this.
  15. Mujahid21

Mujahid21 Fapstronaut

yeah ...
    sharing to other will help people to get cured... we need people like you brother...

Paranimmita likes this.
  16. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

I am 11 months but still misersbele . My mind is still craving high from sexual thoughts. I get urges whn i see women . Wat i do pls help me i am loosing hope to recover

17. AnthonyyVibess

AnthonyyVibess Fapstronaut

Refrain from Pmo work on anxiety by meditating and praying. Nofap is half the battle (the physical-neurological portion) the other half stems from the side-effects of such physical-neurological changes. Managing the anxiety and distorted ideas of how intimacy should be and how you currently or will stack up is part of what results in experiences you aren’t necessarily happy with. I’ve noticed some days i do well in intimacy and other days i don’t, i have a gf btw. I was even in the middle of being intimate with her and went soft inside her and got worried but kept goin and focused more on how hot the situation was and got turned-on again enough to feel better abt things at least. But then again the day after i couldn’t get out my head, and if i remember correctly we didn’t try anything bc it felt forced i felt inadequate and yadda yadda. It’s a genuine difficult battle hopefully things get better whenever i can actually complete and continue 60+ days

GratifiedSlave likes this.
  18. GratifiedSlave

Got it, thank you for your 2 cents.

19. Might_Stag_Beetle

Might_Stag_Beetle Fapstronaut

Great. I just reached 8 months too. It’s a great feeling.

Mujahid21 likes this.
  20. dodot007

dodot007 Fapstronaut

Can you tell me, your PIED condition before and how to fix it already?