1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.1%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Son-Gohan

Son-Gohan Fapstronaut

Survived the third day of training. I should've done better to organize the day to minimize the chance I'm tempted by being idle.

eagle rising likes this.
  2. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I join the club... I put the signature... I start from today.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Happy birthday Tony !

Toni7 likes this.
  4. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well,the only way to move forward is to learn from your mistake and make a plan to avoid repeating it in the future.
    -What was your mental state when you got triggered and given in to temptation?
    -What was the trigger?
    -What was the result -mentally and physically?
    -What are you going to do in the same situation again(i mean -what are you going to do to stay clean from PMO)?

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

6. Relapsed today and feel bad that I didn't even try to stop myself, and when doing it I didn't want to continue as wanting ti exercises but I kept on going and felt bad, didn't effect my exercise that much, but caused me to be behind my schedule, nit eat a proper breakfast, drinking Huel shakes & protein shakes & late for work. I'd rather not be in that situation that again.

Toni7 likes this.
  7. Day 0. I almost quit the NoFap challenge entirely. Even though I still intended to give up PMO, I guess I need help in making sure that I stay on track. If I don't stand for something, then I'll fall for anything.

8. Day 20
    I was abt to break down yesterday because of all the free time i had but i managed not to and had a self talk and it helped indeed

9. Everyone feels like that in the start but u have to control your mind. If u feel like u are getting triggered then stop using phone or laptop or anything which is triggering you and then relax for 5 mins and stop thinking about it..I hope this helps:)

10. Don't give up yet my friend..You have the power inside you and a Saiyan never gives up btw..Just find out the reasons about ur triggers and know about ur previous mistake and don't repeat them again..Also keep mini goals(credit @Against_the_demon_in_myself ) and take one step at a time..Best of luck fellow saiyan.:)

11. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

Day - 2
    No urges till now.
    Considerably stable.
    Also, looking forward to amend my schedule to one better suited to this habit of abstinence.
    No chance of relapse, seeing my tight schedule.
    Thanks and Good luck!

12. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Thank you! :)

Slider8 likes this.
  13. 2nd Chance

2nd Chance Distinguished Fapstronaut

14. RedMan95

RedMan95 Fapstronaut

15. Trov4dor

Trov4dor New Fapstronaut

16. Yeah I need to incorporate a proper strategy to stop, when relying on will power alone to then doing nothing and giving in.

Thanks for the kind words.

17. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

18. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

19. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

20. Son-Gohan

Son-Gohan Fapstronaut

The fourth day done for me. Don't ever get complacent, no matter how long you've gone without slipping up; you may have been strong so far, but never allow any blind spots to be taken advantage of.