1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If You Think Of Relapsing, Don't

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by dyxntcy, Nov 16, 2020.

1. dyxntcy

dyxntcy Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yesterday I reached a good milestone of 19 days. 19 days without touching myself and battling against lustful thoughts. Yesterday I was overwhelmed by this incredible amount of lust and desire. I never felt that way throughout my small journey. It was as if a sex demon entered my mind and started to control me. I had the option even if I did jerk it for 10 seconds I could have stopped. When I finally did the deed. So much left my body it was unreal. It was not worth it at all. If I could travel back in time I would have said screw you mind, you're not gonna win me. I control you, you don't control me. If you think of relapsing. Day 5 or whatever streak you have. Don't do it it's not worth it. It's also a good mention that this month is no nut November so use that as more fuel. You guys/girls got this <333.

syefox likes this.
  2. Yeah, presence of mind is a huge factor. Normally when we are horny, we ignore our rational thoughts and focus only on the sexual ones. But it is important to remember how much of a fool you feel like after you relapse. Maintaining that presence of mind will keep you from abandoning reason in the most critical moments.

3. syefox

syefox Fapstronaut

well maybe what you can get out of this is to really know the importance of awareness and increase it through mindfullness training or something, in all cases you are pretty strong ( 19 days !) and I wish you the best for your journey, don't give up bro keep going at it