1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i think i'll just relapse

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Eddie25, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Eddie25

Eddie25 Fapstronaut

went to an interview and got rejected, im so worthless as shit, i'm so fucking tired of all these abstinance, my life is such a big pile of shit, whenever i think something better is about to come up, it throws a shit bag in my face, slap me so fucking hqrd in th3 face and remind me who i am. fuck

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

If you relapse you will feel even worse, believe me.

Jzclo and Asn95 like this.
  3. Fine. Relapse. Fail. Restart from the begining. Or even better, don't try it at all. Ever again. That way it'll be impossible to fail. Perfect motto of life: You can't fail if you don't try.

Just kidding. Don't trying is even worse than trying and failing. Don't trying is the worst failure.

It is precisely in these worst moments, in which you decide who you are. If you haven't relapsed yet, it's because you know what is good for you.
    And masturbating is not.

I know how hard it can be, but you have to keep going forward. Everybody can do the right thing when it's easy. But only the strongest can endure during hard times.

Which one will you be?

4. Asn95

Asn95 Fapstronaut

From someone who has relapsed to “feel better” it won’t change how you feel maybe for a few seconds but not long term the problems are still there it’s just like using any other addictive substance once it wears off the problem is still there. Face everything and rise!

5. Why do you feel that you are "worthless as shit"?

6. cornwall22

cornwall22 Fapstronaut

No need, totally agree with person above, few seconds of happiness, no change though afterwards.

7. Eddie25

Eddie25 Fapstronaut

because i'm so behind in life, i have no degree and untrained, life is so fucking hard. I haven't relapse yet, so much fight inside of me, fuck. The only reason that makes me not to relapse yet is the fact that after i do it, i'll just fall even deeper because of the chaser effect, fuck it, fuck my life

8. Eddie25

Eddie25 Fapstronaut

i did it, i just ended my precious 50 days, with a weak and super fast pmo, and i dont even feel the pleasure, all the hard works, all the time i spent is now gone. so dissapointed

9. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

You were the cause of your troubles and disappointments.
    You decided to fall into pleasure when life was going hard.
    You didn't fight for yourself, but you made your bad luck win.
    If your life was terrible before today, now that you lost your streak it will be even worse, I feel it from your words.
    If you stuck to your streak and decided not to masturbate, you would have grown up and felt way stronger.

But you decided to Fap.
    Now focus on restarting. While you simply abstain, do something productive.
    NoFap isn't the cure to all the troubles. It is only the beginning.
    That one thing that makes you build strong habits and developed yourself.

Good luck.

10. A relapse doesn't destroy all your efforts during the 50 days streak. It's like you went to gym for 50 days and you didn't go there for one day.Your worthiness is defined by the amount of endeavors and struggles you can take to solve the problems you face every day.
    Don't seek your value in the fucking numbers nofap counts for you.

vg1234 and Αλέξανδρος like this.
  11. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

That's true. But the fact that you failed to maintain that streaks proved yourself that you're still not ready to face real struggles.
    That's the real loss!

mr.mistakeful likes this.
  12. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

You're not behind in life - it's that way with many your age - the early and mid-twenties always feel unstable in many ways. It was that way with me 30 years ago at 25 yo. I had not had the career or job I wanted. It will come with time, just keep working at any job, keep your eyes open, and the opportunities for moving up will come. Don't ever quit a job, even one you don't want, until you get another job. Do other meaningful activities in your life as well. You still have a long life ahead of you. It gets better.

vg1234 and Αλέξανδρος like this.
  13. Have you tried to get training/degree? Also, it's ok that you relapsed man; making it to 50 days in the first place is a huge achievement!
    I think you need to try changing how you view yourself and your abilities, because I know for a fact that you are more capable and have accomplished more than you give yourself credit for. And this is despite never having met you haha...

JoeinMD likes this.
  14. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Fap happens! Just think, though, if you restart on a second 50 days now, you'll have only one quick fap in a 100-day period. That's a lot of healthy days on both sides or a relapse day. Any healthy day is a good day and a free day. Day 1 is not so different than day 100, in this regard.