1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

@monkish Reflect on yourself and find your strengths. Write them down, and write how those strengths will help you in the future. You got this!

monkish and Slider8 like this.
  2. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 85. Checking in!

Be good to yourself. First by being honest with yourself, and then by enjoying the non P related things of life.

3. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

4. Hey Billy,
    I see you are struggling for a long time and I want to see you doing better.

Look up Noah Church (he also has a free book) and Gabe Deem.
    Both of them are super inspirational and offer amazing resources and advice.
    Please also remember the NoFap Emergency button and work on deescalating situations where you get triggered.

Also you have mentioned that you have a girlfriend.
    I know this sucks but having sex with her will not help, I know from experience.
    So you can give it a rest for a while or try carezza sex. (Look it up, it's gentle intercourse without orgasming).

Don't give up fellow sayian. Analyze your mistakes and try a different approach.

5. Thanks for the credit!
    I am glad to see you making great progress brother :)

NEET2021 and DRAGON_ like this.
  6. Day 0. I relapsed again due to visiting a triggering forum. I was replying to messages, which were sexually explicit, and I relapsed. I should just forget about the forum and get on with my life. I also don't need to explain my disappearance to the people I messaged either.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Hey, yeah seen Noah's videos & they are very insightful & helpfu, just needing to apply it more, will look into the other guy.

Yeah I need to use the tools of the website to help instead of just will power.

I actually noticed that too, when I have sex with my girlfriend & I should give it a break for a while. I am also interested in debating sex without orgasming, just need to be bothered in doing the research & try it without the urge to orgasim.

8. Day 21.
    Yesterday was a tough day though...I feel like i am on a breaking point...But still I'm giving my 120%...I will become a mighty Oozaru.

9. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

Geez... just had a huge epiphany. All this time, i've described myself as a man trying to quit PMO while I should've described myself as a man who has quit PMO. I don't know why this is so mindboggling to me, but it is!

10. Motivated to Succeed

I fully believe in you man. You have the heart of a warrior.

DRAGON_ likes this.
  11. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

Day - 3
    I've gained a huge boost with respect to battling urges.
    I had some very mild urges today, but easily overcame them
    Day 3 will be complete in 4 hours 45 minutes.
    Take care!

12. Day 13 checking in.
    Around this milestone is where I failed last time.
    I will give it my all this time to get past 15 days and become an Elite Warrior again!

13. Infinity10

Infinity10 Fapstronaut

Back to Day 1

[​IMG]

What I lost :
    1. What happened : Urges got suddenly stronger, I got overwhelmed.
    2. I couldn't keep my promise to everyone. I've have sullied the honor of the Saiyan race.
    3. Wasted a 3 day streak.
    4. Also, sorta lost interest in everything today and was very sore. Same case from the past 3 days.

On the brighter side :
    1. Didn't use P (never did, only used pics).
    2. Stopped immediately after my first mistake.
    3. I completely overcame the urges very efficiently once. But I was ambushed when I was in the shower.

Preparations for next time :
    1. Although I didn't use a phone, I have taken precaution and disabled all browsers and made arrangements so that it is hard to reach.
    2. I irrevocably altered my schedule so that at the usual time of the day when I relapse, I am with other people.

What I have to take care of :
    1. My mind tricks me into overcoming all the barriers I have placed to avoid relapse, so I must be alert at all times.
    2. I must not lose hope. I must believe that I can do this.

This streak - 3 days.

[​IMG]

It is never easy, but if it were, everyone would have done it.
    I will try my best.

Sorry for failing,
    Time for Round - 2

14. Infinity I'm sorry to hear about your failure.
    That being said your initiative and discipline in analyzing your mistakes and taking corrective measures is admirable and something we can all learn from.

15. NEET2021

NEET2021 Fapstronaut

16. Motivated to Succeed

17. Motivated to Succeed

@Infinity10 that sucks man. But I think you're on the right path by analyzing what you need to do better and implementing that into your schedule. If you've learned from this, it was not a waste.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
    Slider8 and eagle rising like this.