1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost Girl

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by lildn666, Nov 19, 2020.

1. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

so brothers this is a very strange story but i need advices.im texting with a girl for 2 years.yeah this is normal but i dont know her.i only know her name.thats all.thats all i know about her.we are texting from empty ig accounts.only we follow each other and texting.she told her name about a year ago.and when i open this subject she says she is afraid of meeting with me or a relation.she doesnt even give me her real ig account.yeah i love talking with her and i really want to know her and meet her but she is just refusing this and i dont know what to do.i dont wanna lose her.(yeah this is stupid i know but i just dont wanna)pls give me advices.thank you!

2. You already did all you can do, really. The more you ask about personal info, the more you freak her. Assuming it's really a girl, that is.

You could try to share more about you (of course, please mind your own security), since she's probably uncomfortable with the idea of sharing too much online. But at the end, it's really up to her. If it doesn't work well for you, move on, you both can still be online friends, hopefully.

3. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

she actually knows my school,my name and what i look like i think i really need to move on she just plays maybe

4. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

You could ask her questions about why she doesn't want to meet with you and maybe even come up with solutions. If you still can't get her to meet, you have three options:

1. Just stop talking to her. If she asks why you've gone quiet, tell her that you feel like your relationship is going nowhere and like you're just wasting time with someone who isn't really interested in getting to know you. If not, maybe she wasn't that into you in the first place and isn't really worth talking to anyways.

2. Give her an ultimatum. Tell her that you feel like your relationship is going nowhere and like you're just wasting time with someone who isn't really interested in getting to know you and that if she won't agree to meet up with you, you'll just stop talking to her. Then proceed to either meet her or stop talking to her depending on how she reacts. This one might come off as you being pushy and ultimately could creep her out if she doesn't trust you enough, but it does cut right to the deal unlike the first option.

3. Accept that you two might remain penpals for the rest of your friendship and never meet, and then stay in touch with her. You may still try telling her about how you two not meeting irl hurts you, but if she still doesn't agree to meet, stop suggesting it and be happy for what you guys already have. Don't choose this one unless you're 100% positive that you can actually deal with never meeting her.

Henryforward, Futureself and lildn666 like this.
  5. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

Dude she gives you those answers its got me thinking if this is even a women your texing? It could very well be some 40+ year old dude in his moms basement texting you holding a rubber chicken wearing a dress, MOVE ON

6. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

probably bro

Henryforward likes this.
  7. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

if i try once again i will use these thanks man

8. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

i will move on i think it really make me sick

9. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

yeah i think that too.its creepy and scary but possible :/

10. Well, fuck it then. Don' t beg her to do shit, just walk away. Waste of time.

11. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Did she ever done any audio with you? Or any video call with you???

I had a smmilar experienced , but on skype , when i was to meet her, she vanished , then i keep in touch with her again and when this time she was going to me , her friend told me that she died and her friend vanished also lol ......obviously it was fake and at that time i was already tried of that so fortunaly i didnt take it seriously neither felt sad, just fuck off b***

12. The best advice I can give you. Is to be a man and ask her what the real issue is? Ask her why she is nervous even after speaking for two years straight. If I've been talking to somebody for that long I would of already met them, started a relationship, or video chatted if possible to be more comfortable. I know you have IG accounts and I'm not sure how far your distances is so I cant really ask how you'd meet. So as empty IG accounts, you mean you have no photo's? Just kind of like here wit the male/female symbols?

Maybe you can do the no talking method and see if she replies back? I've heard good things from it and people eventually start talking if they really care about you. Basically don't chat with her for a few days and she if anything happens. If she doesn't reply back that just says how much she cares about you. I've been talking to a girl from a live stream on discord and we chat on ideas, thoughts, and life. I didn't message her for a day or two because I was having some depression issues and she still messaged me which I know she cares.

Second thing is. She might have some family issues, health problems, or secrets that is stopping her from trying to get with you. To close this, two years is a very very long time. Think of all the wonderful woman you could be meeting and spending time with or just simply not wasting your energy on a woman that doesn't commit especially online! I admit I have done this and it does drain you mentally/physically and leaves your heart burned out.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2020
  13. DoGoodStayClean

DoGoodStayClean Fapstronaut

Don't waste your time with that crap.

14. neverpolitcallycorrect

neverpolitcallycorrect Fapstronaut

Well said

15. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

yeah it really hurts so i wrote her down and ask her the real issue we will see

16. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

no no audio or video call just texting :/

17. lildn666

lildn666 Fapstronaut

i really wont do that again. it really sucks

18. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

I had a similar experience, not as much as you, but so so.

There was a girl on ask who told me I was handsome, and I started talking with her via instagram (I had to make one, because I didn't have instgm becuase I knew it was going to be a trigger for me [actually instgm made me relapse, but not anymore]) and I told her to better talk via facebook. Oh, her instagram was blank, I mean, no photos, info, nothing. So she made up a "new facebook" because she said that she had to erase her old fb because a toxic realtion with her previous boyfriend. And her facebook was the same, only one profile photo and no more additional information. But it was for sure that she was the same girl (her photo from instgm and fb showed that it was the same girl, but they were diferent photoraphs). And as we were talking she send me a photo from her, wich also showed it was the same girl. But sometimes she didn't asked me some questions I made her, also it seemed that she contradicted herself sometimes, regarding the information she gave me about her living place, family, etc.

Then she started not talking with the same interest as the begginig, and just about a week ago she deleted her fb acount, and changed her instgm name to a username something like "nails-----".

She said that she wasn't currently living in the same city as me, but that she from time to time, went to my city for some stuff (she didn't told me why she was comming or came to my city). Now I wonder if I would be able to know her personally.

So I'd like to know what happen with you. But in my case, it depends on her leting me to know her personally (or contacting me again, although I still have the isntgm account so I can message her there), becuase I didn't hid information from her, or if by coincidence we meet each other.

At the beggining I decided contacting with her, just to experience, enjoy, entertain, discover new stuff, etc. And it affected me a little bit, because I now have the doubt "why did she chose to stop contact with me?". But is because it could become in something tricky. I for sure don't want a realtion with her (or maybe if I get to really know her, but from what I knew about her, no), and she told me that she wanted to be with me. I also told her some personal stuff, but my conditions and circumstances made me susceptible to do things not caring too much about the consequences.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  19. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

She is fake, stop with that immediatly

lildn666 likes this.
  20. It's a girl you don't know I would stay cautious. It could be a spam account, fake.The amount of time you spend on her could have amounted to another girl who may be even better.
    I would just move on.