1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your take on edging and sex?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Honestly, I feel so much more powerful when I edge and don't ever O. When you have sex and don't O after you feel very strong and your aura changes. Edging will lead to relapse, but if it helps the first few days is there really any harm, as long as your benefitting and getting your strength back.

Anybody experience this?

Venkat19 likes this.
  2. iwanttoheal

iwanttoheal Fapstronaut

Depends on your goals for no PMO. If your goal is just to have a strong aura, and edging without O helps, then keep doing it. If you have ED, PE, or DE, it might be slow down your healing.

For the sake of sexual transmutation, I would say don't even touch your penis. Also, you're not really sure how often you can keep edging before you actually relapse.

Some people practice grey tantra or karezza. For the sake of super long lasting pleasure and retaining semen. And that is what I want to do if I'm in a relationship.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Edging have the same dopamine spike. With P, same old addiction, same old cycle.

4. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Couple things. If you're going to do it, dont use visual stuff, it will cause you to become addicted. Also make sure you dont drink anything that causes vasocontriction, such as coffee. You want to maintain a good level of NO2, through citrulline supplementation, which has been shown to boost NO levels, and or restore them to natural levels. Also avoid inflammatory foods, they'll mess up those micro arteries, and it will lead to premature ejac. Which of course defeats the point of Karreza.

TurboBull92 likes this.
  5. All great stuff to hear. I've been trying to stop edging and spend more time with a real women, my gf. Yeah, coffee seems to spike my level of interest in P again. I mostly want that energy and aura that you get after a few weeks of SR.