1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is Covid 19 Killing Intimacy and Physical love?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by greenmtnboy, Mar 14, 2020.

1. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

It's either taking care of those already on their way down, or outraging those who want to go their way up and are being walled, the middle class could've prevented this BS if we had been putting our governments accountable and forcing through long term investments.

2. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

This is to be expected, Public Hospitals have been decaying in funding by the government and the Private ones are still needing to turn in a profit, the Government has failed to use the taxpayers money effectively to invest in the Health department and should be held accountable by the people, had more people in the middle class started investing and put more pressure on governments worldwide to improve the Hospitals in case something like this happened, we wouldnt have this problem, but because of the corrupt clique and the deteriorating value, of Hospitals, we got served, if the rich gets sick they can still get treated, but now for middle class and low class people we are fucked.

3. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

And we'll only ever be truly prepared for it once we own our fair share in the big Pharma too (and enforce accountability), the fake news we get daily about Big Pharma company X getting near, or achieving a Covid-19 Vacine is disgusting, it's pure hype to get you to buy company's X's stocks in the hope of a government vacine mass production deal, why the **** are we paying for this shit, so the rich can get richer and the poor, poorer? A good chunk of these so called "Wrapped up" vacines are shit, if you try one of the chinese ones, you are literally risking your life and the bastards are clearly trying to rush production without proper testing which means people could come out of taking the vacine without short term health risks, but longterm ones (case rushed testing), it's like what one of the Oldies in my Grandma's place says It's the "Old man's killer's"

4. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

LOL :D:D:D
    Man looks like we have a real case of a hasbara troll over here :eek: Looks like they assigned someone part time to this forum.

5. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Well, it's kind of funny because I can exactly say the same thing but the other way round:
    People who decide to believe the pandemic and measures against it are legit, do it probably because deep down they're too scared to admit the truth or too egoist to do what's best for themselves and especially others because they are the true enables of the countless numbers of people who died because of lock-downs and the suffering caused by it, they sure aren't helping either!

6. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

LOL man, I am not wasting my time on you, you are either getting paid by the post, or perhaps just a useful "enabler" either way there is no changing your mind.

The establishment trolls (It's more likely you are just a useful "enabler" but you fall into the same bot/troll replies), always start with my friend/relative died from covid and I know nurses. Always the same line.

Well of course there are those who "know" people who have been classified as so called "covid" and died, almost any symptom is now attributed to covid, for any hospital check you will get the test and be classified as the so called covid, and your death attributed to it. And most dangerous of all, the protocol of treatment for it which is more lethal than whatever checked the hospital for. Any nurse might tell you there are a lot of people checking in (after all the propaganda urging people to check in for the flu) and might tell you after they are given the "covid treatment protocol" might end up surprisingly dead or that the hospitals are full while forgetting to mention depending on the country that some clinics are closed.

Anyway this is too much of a leap for you and as I said in the beginning there is no convincing you. But just posted my post so that in the wall of posts you made, someone on the other side can see the other view.

And BTW do you know for certain the slave muzzles/face diapers were the reason for ending the "spanish flu"? You do know there was a terrible war going on, WW1, the trenches war which had terrible living standards for all the soldiers and which was also the first time a mass vaccination for the soldiers initiated? Not only one shot but several shots! But anyway this post is not directed to you but to anyone who wish to look things up.

On the other side, Hunger rates have increased, suicide rates have increased, people were not able to address real medical issues and quality of life have been shattered. But the flu is what matters the most I guess!
    Stay obedient (....I mean safe) everyone!

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
    Deleted Account likes this.
  7. It's got to be a bot or mindless troll. It dismissed itself with, "Have a nice day," back near the top of the thread, yet it's still here. This shows a grasp of meaning that's shaky at best, arbitrary at worst.

Deleted Account and SoaringEagle like this.
  8. SoaringEagle

SoaringEagle Fapstronaut

Man at that rate sign me up! :D:D

sclguy likes this.
  9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

10. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Typical conspirancy theorists stuff, dont worry man , they have PHD degrees on Conspirancy Theories , they are the enlighted we are just sheeps :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sclguy likes this.
  11. You get me every time I run into your posts....every time :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

12. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

I honestly think the internet and technology is killing love and intimacy the most.

I think it was dead long before nofap but I agree it's probably gotten a bit worse since covid.

13. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

People are full of fear on a virus they don't know a thing about, only what the media tells them, if i had a wife ahaha the only thing that would wipe her lips would be mine XD

HumansAreFree likes this.
  14. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

it is real but you gotta balance what not to do and what to do, if not you'll be stuck in your fear

15. Covid-19 is nothing but a Trojan horse to implement the new world order/Agenda 2030/Great Reset. There are vast amounts of information and evidence to completely dismantle the official narrative and I'm going to share some of it with you who have not yet understood the extent of this scam or have not been presented with an alternative view.

Sars-Cov-2, the mythical virus claimed to cause the disease called COVID-19 has never been isolated and quantified(I.e shown to exist).

- Link 1
    - Link 2
    - Link 3
    - Link 4
    - Link 5

If you don't have a isolated, purified and quantified sample of the 'virus', then what are the ''tests'' actually searching for? The PCR ''test'' used for the detection of the mythical virus was not created to be used for the detection of infectious diseases and is not only COMPLETELY unreliable but also scientifically meaningless. It's inventor and Nobel laureate Kary Mullis even stated so on multiple occasions.

- Link 1
    - Link 2
    - Link 3
    - Link 4
    - Link 5
    - Link 6
    - Link 7
    - Link 8
    - Link 9

With no isolated virus and no test available, the numbers of so called ''cases''- which are not actually cases since they're not sick or showing any symptoms - doesn't mean anything. The numbers are artificially manipulated and hospitals receive large amounts of money for diagnosing COVID-19 and putting it on the death certificates.

- Link 1
    - Link 2
    - Link 3
    - Link 4

Thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands now - of doctors, nurses, scientists and various health professionals all around the world have spoken out about this now. Saying that the response to the ''pandemic'' is outrageous, unscientific and is killing more people than the ''virus'' ever will. Many even openly stated that it's a hoax.

- Link 1
    - Link 2
    - Link 3
    - Link 4
    - Link 5
    - Link 6

There is much more ground to cover with all of the above points but I'll leave it here for now. I have yet to bring up the impact of lockdowns and their true purpose, the sheer stupidity and danger of masks, the unimaginable consequences of the mRNA vaccine that is looming around the corner or the nitty-gritty of the the Great Reset/NWO agenda.

PS! Where did the flu go?

chris555, Deleted Account and Agent like this.
  16. You probably got Covid, better self-isolate from this forum for 14 days

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. @HumansAreFree You're too late, my friend. We've already won at this point. Our plan worked and now you are just wasting your breath.
    [​IMG]

Influencer who thought coronavirus 'does not exist' dies after catching Covid-19 - World News - Mirror Online

Expect us soon :)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    sclguy likes this.
  18. Thanks for posting the links, they can come in handy.
    The thing is, Those who have certain personality traits and are more of a conformist in general will never be convinced of anything unless it's on the television. Many others simply believe that morality does not exist (even if they do not admit it consciously) and that any actions they take have no consequences and those would willingly obey to get ahead like all so called "world leaders", others who represent a good majority see no choice but to obey and are in learned helplessness mode especially after all the stress they have been put through.

But it looks like the chaos will continue and is planned, don't know if you watched "children of men" it's from 2006! and seems to have in it a lot of what's in store for us. I do not know at what point will people change their mind. But seem things will continue to go down until some spiritual change happens and people are not as fearful of death as they are now and they understand their actions have repercussions. Probably won't happen until we go a lot further down the road where life itself would start to lose meaning after all the enslavement measures.

HumansAreFree likes this.
  19. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Covid is killing me....mentally....im tired ....i just want to fight........even when i got vaccinated it will be a month until green light ......so bad

************ all conspirancy theorists

20. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Yes, because treating civilized people like thugs should be lawful right? (And just like the Joker movie showcased what can possibly go wrong?)

Thank reason, people are finally catching up to Government BS, the middle class let itself be treated below the high class standards they rightfully deserved for long enough, if they wanna treat civilized people like Thugs, just because "Television says so", then the state deserves nothing, imagine how it would be if people stopped paying taxes, and invest all of that on their own, it would teach the Swamp on who rules the land.