1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Testosterone booster?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Has anyone tried it? Is it good? Is it bad? Should I try it?
    I want to buy one. Not like my T levels are low, no, they are high as fuck, but I' d like to go even higher to just try how it feels. So what do you guys say about this idea? Has anyone had any experiences?

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I toked maca some time ago, for gym porpouse, it make my hair stronger (body hair) and much more urges

Enulv likes this.
  3. Which one is it you're looking at trying?

WOODROW likes this.
  4. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! I understand that MACA is very healthy. I prepare garlic tea each day and make my own juice mixes for the gymn. Oatmeal with various nuts and organic honey---very good for prostate. Turmeric very important for us guys who want prostate health.

5. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I am not the one who made first posting

6. These ones are good:

L-Arginine
    Panax Ginseng
    Tribulus Terrestris
    Gingko Biloba

You can usually buy tablets with a combination of these in them. I've heard Horny Goat Wheat works as well, but I've not tried that one. Only thing I'd recommend is being careful raising your testosterone levels during a NoFap streak as you don't to tempt fate.

7. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Have you tried the above listing? Anyone you would suggest for me? Urologist prescribed Sildenifil for erectile dysfunction. But I don't take that everyday.

8. I tried one called Vigostern once, it was a combination of different vitamins. It really did work, I had to wear baggy trousers as I had a boner on and off all day lol. Not sure if they still sell it. There's one called Viaman Red, which would probably work but I've not tried that one.

9. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

This Vigostern! Sounds intresting
    Is it made here in the USA ? I assume that you and I am in the same boat--erectile dysfunction. Will look up Viamin on internet. Now getting ready for gymn. I feel better after an hour of intense excercise.

10. I got it from Amazon in the UK. I actually don't have ED, I took it as a testerone booster as I was lacking motivation at the time. But it should work if you have issues with ED.

WOODROW likes this.
  11. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

If you don't mind me asking. How many of these tablets per day? Are they like horse tablets, I mean the kind you have to cut in piecies to swallow? Thank you for your prompt replies. Very kind of you.

12. Just looked on Amazon, there now selling it as 'Vigostrenol', it contains the following:

Barbarum 100mg, Ganoderma Lucidum 100mg, Rhodiola Rossea 80mg, Panax Ginseng 70mg, Ginko Biloba 50mg, Cinnamon 40mg, Zinc 10mg.

Worth trying, but be careful if you're on a NoFap streak, as you will get horny as hell lol.

WOODROW likes this.
  13. I think just one or two at a time, with warm water. It's been a few years since I tried them, might be worth checking the reviews out as well.

14. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Checked internet, currently not available. I wonder if there was a government crackdown...here in USA. FDA banned ephedra from the market circa 2002. The herb was giving people psychotic episodes.

15. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

I have no PMO issues. I am so grateful. I keep busy. Ex ercise and maintain a religious life style. I am going well.

16. How about Viaman Red? that looks like it would work. Otherwise search for male vitality pills and see what comes up. I doubt they'll be banned as it's only legal vitamins in these pills.

WOODROW likes this.
  17. PanteriMauzer

Well that happened with me , but yeah its good

18. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Hi Bliemax4! It is me Mike ! When I get back from gym I will check Viamin
    Sildenifil good for a nice workout at gymn. Just took 3 tablets. Well let me run along.

19. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Where did you purchase this supplement please ?

20. PanteriMauzer

Supplement shop, but i have natural high testosterone i only bought it for gym porpuse and it wasnr just maca it was maca with L Arginine

WOODROW likes this.