1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.0%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Check out this guy. His job searching advice and resources are top of the line!
    https://cultivatedculture.com/how-to-get-a-job-anywhere-no-connections/

2. Day 15 checking in.
    Hopefully tomorrow I'll be an Elite Warrior again!

3. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Still with you. Albeit with minor progress the last couple of weeks. But never giving up.
    Black Weekend started here so that going to be interesting. Covid Restrictions has been tightened but work still goes on!

If anything has gotten easier its easier to get in way more hours and not thinking about the tempting things!

4. day 50 alhamdullilah road to 90 first then to 490

5. come on when u reach 30 days or more u will enjoy everything andu will be much motivated

Prophet Moonstruck and Sawamura like this.
  6. wow well done

Prophet Moonstruck likes this.
  7. Back to Day 0 due to sexual dream and chaser effect.

Prophet Moonstruck likes this.
  8. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

@monkish The sexual dream already did what your brain wanted to do, you don't need to follow through with watching anything. Every time you give in to the chaser effect you are literally extending it. While this is happening your brain is recording. "Okay, so you've chosen this path. I got your back." The first days are tough, and it will not get easier. You will have to find your power.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  9. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

10. Son-Gohan

Son-Gohan Fapstronaut

Fifth, sixth and seventh: clean. Keep going.

11. Motivated to Succeed

Motivated to Succeed Fapstronaut

12. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

It's Prophet Moonstruck here! It's day 13, I guess. I'm still trying to keep up with all the events that are happening, so I didn't journal everyday. It's amazing how much information a human can acquire daily and even though I indulged myself in some pleasures (occasional smoking, some fast food, a box of sweets, gamming) I find it easier to renounce them and get my focus back.
    Some other lucky events consist on finding some jobs to do (odd jobs, but it's something) even with my current situation (I recently moved to France and I don't know the language enough to be hired as something, add that to CoVid unemployment and you could see how easy it is to loose hope), found inspiration to write about, and I am starting to feel motivated to do more and more.
    Life is still good.

13. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

14. Sawamura

Sawamura Fapstronaut

Day 1 check in!
    Thanks so much for the many likes when I joined the challenge, guys! Felt like a warm welcome.

15. Day 24..
    Urges hit hard yesterday and i was just about to relapse but I controlled myself and reminded that I have to finish NNN and then I have to become an Oozaru.

16. Day 15 completed!
    I now rise in the ranks again and reclaim my power!
    I am an Elite Warrior!
    Goku.jpg

17. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Day 89.

It is difficult, but that just means that it is worth it.

Kingfisher, Sawamura and Slider8 like this.
  18. Day 25
    Urges hit hard yesterday.
    I noticed a pattern that after a gap of 6 7 days urges suddenly hits hard for 2 3 days..

19. Stan_9

Stan_9 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again

Kingfisher likes this.