1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. I am in please add me to the challenge

Casper400 likes this.
  2. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 7 km run in 42 minutes, 90 push ups, stretching, 15 minutes of meditation and 45 minutes of studying PMO done.

im’possible likes this.
  3. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Reporting day 135

Urges have been worse these days and apparently the blood was anywhere but in my brain. Realized a few minutes ago the job interview is tomorrow :oops: but no relapse to report at least. Gotta start working now because this week is PACKED.

fg4795 likes this.
  4. Reporting for day 88.
    First exam of Master.
    Mastered it. Today I am proud.

Casper400 and im’possible like this.
  5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the days. Training excercise is successfully done. Thinking about having a vacation. But rather I'd do some lighter trainings this week.

"When nofap is in danger, think about why you've started. "

fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.
  6. crookedboots

crookedboots Fapstronaut

Fellow Soldiers!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Crookedboots. I am new to this thread and have just been drafted by @MONSTER MONK. I wanted to join this thread because I believe that while I've had a long NO PM streak so far, I'd like to go to the next level, become more disciplined, and take my life into my own hands. I want to take a year to enjoy being me right now and forget about the girls. Then come back to the game a better man. I need all the help and support I can get from you fellow soldiers.

bornagaingirl, Casper400 and fg4795 like this.
  7. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 5 km run(with 5 kg backpack)in 35 minutes, stretching, 15 minutes of meditation, 1 hour of studying PMO ,317 seconds of holding the plank and 18 pull ups done.

im’possible, Slider8 and fg4795 like this.
  8. We all do, and we all give.
    Because the best way to help yourself is to help others.

9. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting Day 3:

Last night was tough. I couldn’t say why but it always seems day 3 or 4 is the most difficult to get past.

Physical: Trained and ran steps again. Coached a training partner of mine so I went light on the strength and conditioning so it wouldn’t take up the full 1.5 hours since I shut him down after about 30mins since he hadn’t trained in a long time.

Mental: Read some of a book called “Spiritual Warfare” and “Millionaire Success Secrets.”

Over and out.

fg4795 likes this.
  10. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Amen to that!

That is why I decided to comeback. The support and teamwork and a team for me to have and give my commitment to!

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  11. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Welcome new guy.

crookedboots, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  12. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 5.36 km run in 35 minutes (with 5 kg backpack), stretching, holding the plank for 366 seconds, 1 hour of studying PMO and 30 minutes of meditation done.

13. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Welcome @crookedboots !

Reporting Day 138

had the interview yesterday. found some cool new job postings. need to up productivity again.

also took an STI test today to get everything checked out.

Fighter_4_life and fg4795 like this.
  14. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

I'm
    3 Days - Corporal

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  15. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Indoor pt. Practice test complete. Meditation day and night. Writing letters.

fg4795 likes this.
  16. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 8.5 km run in 52 minutes, stretching, holding plank for 417 sec, 30 pull ups, 45 minutes of studying PMO and 15 minutes of meditation done.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Light running, pulls, pushes and crunches. Nofap study covered behind the scenes. No time for fake stuffs. Still in holiday mode. Gotta back to training mode soon.

fg4795 and Aliman8 like this.