1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling from ucureble athlete feet

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by M Eezy, Nov 26, 2020.

1. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Friends sorry for posting this here but i really need help can anyone help ive been strugling from athlete's feet since 2 years ive tried lot of andibiotics but still no difference anyone who can help or maybe refer me to athlete feet forum if theres any please

2. Have you tried removing milk and other dairy products from your diet?

Refined sugar may be an issue too.

3. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

No I didn't and thanks a lot for your suggestion I'll try to do so

diaspar likes this.
  4. Watanabe

Watanabe Fapstronaut

I have to wear safety boots for work, many hours per day, which I think gave me painful cracked skin between my toes which wouldn't heal. I'm not sure if this is the same as athletes foot but what worked for me was regular applying of Sudocrem antiseptic healing cream.

5. False promise

False promise Fapstronaut

Ok I’m gonna give you a list of natural cures you can try. I also agree with someone above who said remove dairy products, also remove eggs, most importantly.

1) get yourself some organic clove essential oil, and apply to feet.
    2)Use apple cider vinegar in a foot bath
    3) consume the herb sage internally by adding to food. Try to get fresh sage not dried.

6. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Apple Cider Vinegar

"Vinegar Foot Soaks: Soak your feet in equal parts vinegar (white or apple cider) and water for fifteen minutes twice a day. Dry your feet thoroughly after each soak."

7. elvagoazul

elvagoazul Fapstronaut

There are good tips in the previous answers. I only will add:
    Try to wear sandals more often because Fungi develop in wet and non-ventilated environments.

8. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

K thanks guys but I've tried vinegar and I wear sandals when I'm home the problem it that I wear boots at work so I don't know eix

9. Little Prince

Little Prince Fapstronaut

Antibiotics? Here you just buy lotion online for it. I used daktarin aktiv cream. Worked for me.