1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for clarity

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I'm currently on day 9 and I am super depressed. Can anybody tell me when I'll start to feel good again? I am so lethargic and feel like a damn robot just shuffling through everything.

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

It depends from person to person, stay strong your doing it right

3. Stop resisting what you're feeling and start embracing it instead. This is the beauty of life. We can't always feel good.
    Let go of who you wanna become and embrace who you are.
    Look at the sky, the stars, we're lucky.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. if we're really so lucky why is life such a painful chore?

5. It is a slow process, but we have to suffer through it for at least 90 days, in most cases. I’m on day 17 and feel much better than I did on day 9. But I still have issues that were not related to PMO that make life hard. It isn’t necessary a cure all, but it helps. You also have to fill up the void left behind from quitting PMO with other more fulfilling activities.

6. pin

pin Fapstronaut

That's what I struggle with. The void is sometimes overwhelming.

7. For my wife and kids

For my wife and kids Fapstronaut

My guess is breaking the dependence on pmo is gonna bring up lots of other issues that have been hidden under the protective blanket of acting out. If we don’t face them we will never be free.

8. It was really bad last week cause I had the whole week off from trade school and nothing to do except wallow in self pity all alone with nothing to do. I'm back in school now but there's about to be another be break 2 weeks from now and after being in lock down for 8 long and hard months with nothing to do now I absolutely loathe any break even the weekends. I'm thankful zoom is no longer a requirement for education cause I hated it. The worst thing you could ever do to a man is take away his purpose, his routine, and his ability to go anywhere beyond the grocery store because of ridiculous lock downs. If the coronavirus was really such a threat they wouldn't have opened up Disney World back in June or whatever.

Andrew_Andrew and metal_manic like this.
  9. metal_manic

metal_manic Fapstronaut

Hey OP you are having a hard time. But when you are going through hell. Keep going.

You haven't given up yet, and you could've given up. But JUST TODAY don't give up. Fuck tomorrow, just today, don't give up. Today is the only day that matters bro. Just keep going.

10. Andrew_Andrew

Andrew_Andrew Fapstronaut

That sucks, I belive you. It's tough. But stay put, keep on going. My suggestions, maybe you didn't concider those :
    You still got options, things to do, goals to set. Think about them hard, than write them down. Keep a list, fill it each time you've got an idea. Pick one thing and break down steps towards it. Than do the steps.

Take vitamin D, it can boost your mood if you have deficiency and will help immunity for the virus at the same time.

11. why you depressed?
    nofap doesnt fix every problem.

do you belong to any comuinties?
    do you have any friends?
    do you have a job?
    how is your health?

take care