1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kettlebells kick ass!

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 26, 2020.

1. The reason why they do so, is simple. They don't fuck up your muscles too much even if you overtrain. Yes, pain is going to be there as usual with all types of training, but not really muscle tear-up or whatsoever.
    Things I've noticed while swinging kettlebell:
    1. My body shape has changed a little. Not that I swing kettlebells everyday; trying to do so now though.
    2. Physical strength improved
    3. Stamina went through the roof I'd say. I like drumming and I like metal music a lot, so I drum a lot to such bands like Metallica, Slayer, Slipknot, sometimes something less metal but again - physically demanding and my stamina wasn't so good. I couldn't go for too long without running out of breath or just having this sort of a burning feel in my arms/wrists or legs. Now it's easier than ever. I can do it for 1/2 hours and not feel too tired.
    I've also heard that kettlebell improves overall sexual performance which doesn't sound too bullshit to me, since it improves stamina and breathing.

Also, here's a video for you guys.

In this video Pavel Tsatsouline explains very well how good kettlebell excercises can be for you. So... If you're a guy who want's to add to his deadlift, benchpress or just become overall stronger or just more fit - this is it. To me it seems like a perfect thing. Swings, dips, push-ups and pull-ups. Really good, minimalistic workout thing. Not too much gym bullcrap. Don't mean to put shit on gym, it's just that I don't like this all routine stuff where you have to calculate everything, follow your every step etc.
    This is simple, effective and really intense workout. I highly suggest it to each and every one of you guys.
    Good luck!

eagle rising likes this.
  2. outlaw007

outlaw007 Fapstronaut