1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to retain semen ?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jonas459, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Jonas459

Jonas459 New Fapstronaut

Hi guys,
    I'm in a PM free, 90 days Challenge
    I'm on day 34.
    I've retained my semen for 33 days and I really really appreciate that...

Nevertheless, I can't avoid my partner. I regularly practice some tantra exercises to retain my semen while we making love.

But yesterday, I made love, with ejaculation... I got the feeling to have lost something... I was really disappointed...

Do you have experienced that? Do you have some advice to retain semen while you're living with a partner and arousing?

Have a good one !

Twizza likes this.
  2. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Yes have you tried of Kareeza. It's making love but with no orgasm?

3. N0D0ubt

N0D0ubt Fapstronaut

Understood. This is my philosophy on this. You gain and retain energy for a purpose. It's a vital purpose which is primarily to GIVE that energy to others, to better the world. For the most part, that energy should be given in non-sexual ways and transmuted to other activities. However, for a partner that you love, for a partner that truly values what you have to give and will use what you give to their advantage (note that I emphasize LOVE, VALUE and WILL USE to their advantage), then my belief is that the transfer of energy is worthwhile. My experience is that I don't feel a letdown in such scenarios, rather I feel a synergistic buildup as the energy I gave is now benefitting her and us.

We cannot hold on to what we've been given for ever. Sexual fulfillment with a partner is part of the grand scheme and there is nothing wrong in that fulfillment when two people have the necessary components in place to make good use of it.

4. nghia_haribol

nghia_haribol Fapstronaut

Hold on to it man, dont come !

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

I live with my partner and we have sex a few times a week. I'm not sue if your partner is a man or woman, but I'm a gay guy, and a bottom so it's a little easier for me than for most guys. When we have sex, we both just ignore my penis entirely. If I get carried away and try to touch it, he just gently pushes my hand away. I get the intimacy and connection of a healthy sex life but also get the benefits of retention, keeping my energy and confidence up and avoiding the horrible crash. My partner's brain is wired differently somehow, he doesn't get the crash like I do, but we're both way happier in our relationship when my mood stays good and that means sex doesn't involve orgasm for me.

Maybe talk to your partner and find other ways to enjoy intimacy. I bet if you're open about it with her/him you'll find a solution, and I bet it'll lead to better sex and a healthier relationship in the long run. Good luck!

+TenPercent likes this.