1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm scared

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 24, 2020.

1. of feelings, of love, of ... everything. I don't know. I'm so in love with this one girl. I know it's just boyish rubbish, but I can't explain how great it feels to be around with her. She is just everything... Fun, annoying, beautiful, just... special, I guess. I know it sounds dumb, but really.
    I've felt like this before with other girl. And boy... I'm scared to death that this is going to fail, that I won't ever see her again, that she will find another one or... Or I don't even know. What I know is that fear is an illusion and every illusion can be destroyed.
    But will I destroy it? How it all will end? Man... I really like her way too much to just forget about it.. I mean, we are not even friends yet, we have met like 4 times but I'm already attatched. Why?
    I fall in love easily?
    I'm just lacking love?
    Or she really is as good as I believe she is?
    I'm so scared of being heartbroken.
    I have no idea how mentaly stable I could be after failure, because right now I'm not myself. So what's next?
    I guess sooner or later I will have a chance to tell it to her, but I can't... It's too hard for me to tell someone how I feel about them.
    I love my mother, but the last time I told it to her was like 13 years ago. I don't even know how will I open up myself to this girl...
    Do I need help? I don't know.
    Am I scared? Yes I am.
    From what? I don't know...

Ghost in the Shell likes this.
  2. ndaty

ndaty Fapstronaut

try to relax and not to think too much, take it as it is, day by day;)

3. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Or... don’t relax and get in action mode by getting yourself out of your fear and telling your mom your feelings or showing this girl with your actions that you like her around with a few “I think your pretty cool” or whatever.

The cool thing about life is you can either take it easy or not. What may help here is to be at peace with your decision before you make it and once you do don’t look back.

Enulv likes this.
  4. Thanks buddy. I'm doing my best now I think.

ruso likes this.
  5. LeonardHamilton

LeonardHamilton New Fapstronaut

It really is not foolish, it is easy to fall in love. Make a decision and stick with it till the end.

Enulv likes this.
  6. I don't know... It seems so hard. I don't want to be this nice guy and just open my feelings to her that early. That would be a disaster. It's just not me, but in the same time I just want to spend more and more time with that human being. It's not because of looks or something - it's just that weird feeling I get being near her everytime.

7. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

You don’t gotta open your feelings right away, that has to be earned. Just show her with actions that you are interested in her and keep her engaged.

Enulv likes this.
  8. Also the problem is that we are going out 4. She, another girl and me and my buddy. I don't have any idea how could I ask her out alone, cause she lives like 50 kilometers away from me and I can't get there without a car, but my car is broken. But I don't want that 2-2 thing no more, I want really begin doing something about it.

9. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

In the case of being part of a group of 4, all you can do is be completely present. Enjoy the moment and don’t think about getting her alone yet. Show her you are comfortable in a group setting, it’s important.

Regarding the car - I have a friend in the same position. He’s chosen to just get his car fixed before meeting anyone at all. It may make sense to do so in this scenario as well.

10. It's way too much in sense of money to fix it. Way too much. It's easier and more expensive to buy another one. But I won't, cause I don't have that much money now.

11. I want to text her, just for a small chat, but fuck... My ego steps in and goes "Don't fuck it up, you idiot. You don't have to be so needy" I think he's right, but fuck... I want to have a small chat so bad. But no, I won't do it yet.
    Man, it feels so shitty to fall in love... Goddamn, what should I do about this texting thing? She's not texting me shit, and it's... Kind of normal, since I'd have to be the first one to write her something. But then again, she might as well have no interest in me, even tho she called me funny, we feel closer than my friend does with the other girl. I don't know, maybe she's just too friendly... This is confusion at it's finest.

12. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Use an Uber

Yep i also struggle with that shit , dont worry you will manage it

Enulv likes this.
  13. I think it's over... At least for some time.
    I told her that I will see her in spring and just deleted my FB account. To be honest, the only reason I did it is just that I gave her like 2 cringe compliments and also the whole conversation wasn't as good as I pictured it to be.
    I don't like chatting. I like eye to eye. We'll see what happens in maybe 3 or 4 months. I can be patient if I have to. But what will she do?

14. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Good to close the chapter on this for you, since based on the posts was driving you a bit mad. Who knows what she’ll do, don’t focus on this piece. It will be your decision in 4 months to see if it’s worth it to re-engage or not.

Enulv likes this.
  15. Exactly. Thanks for reading this.
    I deleted my FB account also cause I want to work-out more, spend more time for myself and think less about her. I want to focus on my chest, hands, legs, abs etc. I want to grow some hair again and just live a heatlhier life. Then I'll see how things will go.

16. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

Always chat more in reality then digital.

Enulv likes this.
  17. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

good deal!

18. That's what I did when I met her. Don't remember did I told it here, but all 4 of us spent like 7 hours together and we had fun. So yeah, I got my confidence together and started chatting for like whole evening.

ItsSeal likes this.
  19. Have you had similar experiences?

20. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Yes, in terms of having to let go off of a possible relationship or fling because of needing to work on myself. Shit, back in the day, I used to get to the point you were in, just because of a few phone calls with a woman without ever meeting her.

Enulv likes this.