1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THIS kills timewasters (google chrome)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Youtube comments are one of the most dangerous timewasters. You start reading those "funny" or "witty" comments and boom - 10 minutes lost. 10 minutes doesn't seem too much, but let's multiply it by 7 and we get 1 hour and 10 minutes per week. Sure, it varies, but all in all a lots of people have this problem.
    Wouldnt really call it an addiction, but just an addictive habbit. I know - sounds dumb.
    Anyways, to kill that timewaster here you guys go: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hide-youtube-comments/kehdmnjmaakacofbgmjgjapbbibhafoh
    An extension for google chrome that makes all the comments disapear. Great shit if you ask me. Has helped me to save up some time.

2. FezMan76

FezMan76 Fapstronaut

Thanks man!!! I never really realized how big of a timewaster this was until now when I clicked on a yt video and saw my immediate response to read the comment section. Again, thank you for helping me save time!!!

3. Lufaro

Lufaro Fapstronaut

I agree.. I wasted a lot of time to type comments, to recieve like... I hate that mechanism.

FezMan76 likes this.
  4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Simply do no youtube tho

ItsSeal likes this.