1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[3-CHALLENGE] THE THREE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, May 17, 2018.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. @Nati

@Nati Fapstronaut

Day 3/3, Thank GOD keep moving forward

Ibnmorales likes this.
  2. Mr_Pepe

Mr_Pepe Fapstronaut

(1/3) Getting closer

3. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

Just finished the 1-day challenge, and now I'm here. :cool: day 0/3, time to grind

NewBeginning6 and Vendidad like this.
  4. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

5. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

0/3....getting better

NewBeginning6 and Vendidad like this.
  6. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

Day 1/3, honestly had a crap day but I'm not letting that make me lose my streak! Not today!!!

Vendidad and ToMMy.H like this.
  7. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

8. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

I am back in here and going to be outta here in 3-4days! I am going to crush this fucking challenge!
    I prepared my strategy and all I need to do is stick to it.
    DAY 0

Vendidad likes this.
  9. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

Day 0 again today, Taking things one day at a time. I relapsed into M, and I won't let it ruin the rest of my day. I think the important thing is to learn not to feel guilt for what was lost, but look forward, pick yourself up, and work towards your goals instead of dwelling on the past. From the last 3-day attempts, (before this one that was successful where I almost reached 1 week again), I found that the shame of losing the 22-days is what pressured me to relapse several times. I still have some things I need to fix in my routine, so that is what I will be using these next 3 days to focus on.

Vendidad likes this.
  10. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

DAY 1

@Dragar that sounds great! Good thinking!
    I remember myself everytime I had good streak and relapsed, I thought: "Ok, the streak is ruined, progress lost, now I can fap a bit and then start again from moday."
    Which is super bad mindset. Thats why, my new aproach is to count relapses in each week or month. The goal is to get lower amount of relapses every month and that way, progressively reach a state where I am no longer masturbation addict.
    Of course this is my aproach and might not work everyone.

Vendidad and Dragar like this.
  11. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

12. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

day 2/3. Having another hard day, but I'm not giving in. My girlfriend and I broke up about 3 weeks ago and we are both healing and trying to be friends, but somehow when we get close we start hurting each other because of one thing or another. It's hard, even though life seems bleak. I will still find a way to be happy without her being the reason for it.

13. K.C_Cage

K.C_Cage Fapstronaut

I like that mindset of counting how many relapses you have per week or per month. It helps you see progress better. I might start doing the same :D

ToMMy.H likes this.
  14. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

@K.C_Cage these periods are always fucking rough. For me it works the best if I simply dont see/talk to the person for some time. Emotions always need time.
    Seems like you are handling it pretty good! Its really good accomplishment to have this streak in such an emotionally hard times. Really well job done man!

15. ToMMy.H

ToMMy.H Fapstronaut

DAY 2

1313 likes this.
  16. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

17. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

18. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut