1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Karezza After Kids?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by BreakingDawn, Dec 7, 2020.

1. BreakingDawn

BreakingDawn Fapstronaut

As I'm approaching the end of my 90-day hard-mode reboot, I'm faced with a conundrum:

a) I would like to reconnect sexually with my wife again and learn to enjoy the fullness of our marriage, but ...

b) I'm sensitive now to how addictively chasing after orgasms has caused me more trouble than they're worth.

I first heard about Karezza here on the NoFap forums. It sounds like exactly the sort of thing I am looking for.

Chatting about it with my wife, she's interested to try, but with one hesitation. All the women we find discussing it online don't seem to have kids. We have two with one on the way.

Are there any other moms out there who practice Karezza-style sex with their partner? Would you share how well it works and what benefits you feel, especially in light of having kids who depend on you all the time?

2. InTheStateOfFlow

InTheStateOfFlow Fapstronaut

3. DefendMyHeart

DefendMyHeart Fapstronaut

We have done stuff like this long before I read about it on here (had no idea there was a name for it until I looked it up). It was after the first D-day when we were really trying to work on our bond, but I didn't want to have sex with him. We have 5 kids

+TenPercent and exsoldier like this.
  4. I'm not a huge fan of how kareeza is presented, but there can be something good in trying to pleasure a woman with no regard to your own pleasure. It's like acting opposite to our selfish nature.