1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does a wet dream count, Is it considered Reset or start over

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by GaiaFronds, Dec 8, 2020.

1. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Hey guys ive abstained from sex or masturbation for 9 months now, meaning at a 9 month streak of no intercourse or ejaculations.

Just had a wet dream where had sex during dream and ejaculated.
    Woke up from dream right after ejaculate in mentioned dream.

Their is a wet spot in underwear does this count?

Its not a small wet spot. Its the size if like a hand?!

Things to mention: the wets spot isnt white has no white stains other than a few spots thats like a decimeter in size (if i had ejaculated for first time in 9 months legitly wouldnt whole spot be white?)
    Spot isnt white and it was 2 hours ago since dream.

If it was legit cum wouldnt it be all white all over so is this pre cum and doesnt count.

I hope not, i would be bummed out if 9 month streak is reset and have to start over.

Apprecuate and thanks to anywon and everyone who takes time to read post and respond with all honesty and legit answer and suchly. Thanks

2. Hi GF,
    there is no need to reset your counter. Your body, infinitely wise, is simply self regulating. No doubt there was more than just semen in this involuntarily emission. But don't concern yourself with this.

Keep up the good work!

GaiaFronds likes this.
  3. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

Don't reset because it's not an addiction induced ejaculation.

GaiaFronds and Dexter Moran like this.
  4. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Think its "pre cum" anyway

5. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Idk wet dream thing seems like an addictive tendency
    But i think it was all pre cum not legit

Idk ive been asking around in other chatrooms and stuff before reaching definitive conclusion or how to feel about it
    Thaknsappreciate

6. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Thanks for response!

7. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

A while ago I had a ~81 day streak. Then one night I had a wet dream, and I panicked so much and was so bummed out over "losing my streak" and having to "start over"(because a counter reset means you've lost all progress, right?) that I let things spiral and it took me a good few weeks to get back on track again. I think you see my point with this story :p

In my opinion it is not a relapse/reset, but either way don't think about it too much, whatever it was, doesn't really matter. We can't control what happens during our sleep, so why care about it? What we can do is give our all during the day and improve ourselves :)
    One thing here that you can think about in my experience is your thoughts and desires during the day, but in your case it's once in 9months so I would think its WAY more likely that it's just your body regulating itself :)
    Good job on your achievements thus far! Is this your first wet dream during 9 months of semen retention?

8. GaiaFronds

GaiaFronds Fapstronaut

Actually have had a good bit of wet dreams during that period, too many to count. The 9 month period. Get urges and when i have lucid dream i engage in sexual dream intercourse to makr up for it
    But nothing at all in waking life
    Ive gone to bed freling urges and have made concious intention to prior to falling asleep