1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Last game I played was Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

One of my favorites to play

2. Replaying Serious Sam 3. Basically an Arnold Schwarzenegger simulator. Cheesy one-liners and puns, heavy metal, shooting aliens with big guns and just generally being a badass. One of my favorite games.

Joe1023 and LEPAGE like this.
  3. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

you're a lucky one having a ps vita. i'm a video game collector and i wish i could find a new one on a reasonable price

Star Lord likes this.
  4. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

i'm playing a bunch of sega or sega ages games such as thunder force iv, fantasy zone, sonic 2, streets of rage... old school sega lover here.

5. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Playboy the Mansion:).....

Just kidding I did try out Hyrule warriors on my switch and found the game was decently good but not sure if it's worth the purchase.

6. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

hey there. a question on your switch. mine has a terrible rumble, is more than an hd sumble, is like a dildo. it makes noise, like a BZZZZZZZ... how is you rumble?

7. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Well I have never touched a dildo(lol thank god) but I don't have that problem on my switch at least not yet. Probably better to look that up on google but one thing is for sure Nintendo customer service is crap at least from what I hear.

8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I sent them my switch to get repaired 3 times! you know what they did? nothing. They sent me back my broken switch. My switch has been travelling up and down for the whole fucking country for 10 months now! Maybe i managed to get a new one instead of this one. They are crap for sure! I told them "so, give me my money back, i want to buy a playstation so i don't have to cope with you anymore!" and they answered "ok this time will give you a new console". I have been asking for this solution for months! I miss SEGA.

9. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah most major corporations are very Anti-consumer now and video game companies are no different that's why I am determined not to but a new system ever again. I will not buy a PS5 or a XBOX X I am staying far away from them.

Nintendo is in the same ship now as far as I am concerned I regret buying the switch I really only bought it because I wanted the new super smash brothers which I regret doing.

If I am ever to get into gaming again I will either save up a buy a gaming pc (because a lot of the stuff Indie developers are making is very good and deserves support)or just play games on older systems like my ps3, and GameCube.

PC is the best though I love all the fan games people make on pc even though some studios (Especially Nintendo always try to shut them down.)

I will agree with you though I do think SEGA is the best when it comes to dealing with there fans. I love how they let people make fan games and don't try to take them down because of copyrighting laws. Hell sometimes they even publish some fan games and I think that is really cool of them. I like their Yakuza Games and Shenmue was great. I also have some of their hockey sport manager title and think they are very fun to play.

I don't know this would change if they decided to get back into the console market again (which is highly unlikely unfortunately) but if they had the same attitude with their consoles as they do with their games I now I would buy it.

One thing I never got about Nintendo when it comes to fan games is why they want people to delete them. I mean I am not seeing their bottom line but I always felt it would make more sense to work with the developers of said fan games that have become popular and put the games on their store instead.

I mean think of how profitable it would be especially if they use the same engine where they could put it on the switch store with minimal effort.

They could have a full section even of fan made games kind of like how they have a section for Indie games I think most times some of the fan games are actually better then the games with official releases.

Anyways sorry about the long reply lol words just kept coming in my head so I felt the need to post them.

10. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

I'm playing old games as well. I don't want to spend all those money when i have my sega mega drive and all the emulators.
    Totally agree with you. Nintendo seems to be even scrooge, and expensive.
    About sega there would be a lot to say... letting fans do their own stuff is cool but is one of the very few coll things about sega today... they are not even able to make their own games, they rely on other companies and then put the sega logo on. take sonic mania: one of the best sonic games ever made it was made by fans. They lost their cool programmers.

11. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah outsourcing is causing a lot of problems in the west these days. I think opening the door for free trade really lowered th standard of living for the West and some Asain countries.

Most investors don't give 2 shits about their fellow man so when Ceo's and executives approach shareholders with ideas to cut costs on the labour front to raise the stock even if it's only by 1 point most shareholders approve.

This causes problems across the board as people are starting to find out now with the lack of opportunity and good paying jobs.

12. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Btw i have a ps3 too, one of the consoles i use the most. Full of classic sega titkes, of course :)

13. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Agreed some of the sega classics are awesome.

I also like the sports games on their particularly NHL the sports games on the PS4 where disappointing in my opinion.

The only updates they seemed to care about revolved around Micro transactions and I think the NHL games today have a lot less features then the NHL games on the ps2.

On top of that they EA will constantly take out features only to add them back to the game 4 years later as a new feature and bost about then like I am a fu***** idoit.

14. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Never been into sport games, i wonder why some gamers play sport videogames instead of playing real sport indeed... maybe just aatter of taste dunnow

15. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

I played sport games and played sports.

You can't play sports all day everyday and sometimes it's nice to just sit at home and play while sitting on the coach.

16. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I just got a PS4 about a month ago, and I was crazy about Dishonored, so I'm playing Dishonored 2 now, along with Avengers, Mortal Kombat XL, and Battlefront II.

17. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Mine is literally like new even still. All original packaging as well :)

vxlccm and LEPAGE like this.
  18. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

I am playing a new game called Super blood hockey. Honestly it's pretty fun and it's on sale for the switch right now.

19. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut