1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 days 4 wet dreams

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by r1cky, Dec 6, 2020.

1. r1cky

r1cky Fapstronaut

how can i stop this

2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Analyze the cause first. Why are you having those dreams? Change those things and things will be lot better.

My best guess is you are craving whole day for it and if it is so, you should start breath meditation or something.

Breach and Mo1989 like this.
  3. r1cky

r1cky Fapstronaut

i'm not craving actually at all, but im still having them.

4. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Hmm. No Idea then mate.

5. Inspired2chg

Inspired2chg Fapstronaut

Just watch out for the chaser effect.

6. Mo1989

Mo1989 Fapstronaut

Its actually pretty fine since its a natural phenomenon. Just stick to NoFap no PMO and try to do some physical activity everyday to keep your mind out of nofap. When your mind will not engage in those thoughts also not in your subconscious when you sleep you won't get those dreams :) stay safe stay healthy stay alive

7. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

I can tell you one thing:
    It’s gonna stabilise. It’ll stop.

People suggest these(idk how Proven they are, how much sense they make, but you could try):
    1. Don’t have a heavy dinner
    2. Sleep without undergarments
    3. Avoid triggering stuff..

Of these, I have def observed 1. Upto some extent.
    Good luck :)

8. LeeUK

LeeUK Fapstronaut

Your body will release when it needs to, it's quite normal.

I just started experiencing regular wet dreams but they aren't every night. Last one was 2 or 3 days ago now and they were 2 days apart. I feel fine now, no problems.

I believe it can be down to not transmuting enough of that built up sexual energy. Keep yourself busy, workout and stay away from anything triggering.

thinking_differently likes this.
  9. Breach

Breach Fapstronaut

If you are at the start of your nofap streak, in my anecdotal experience this is just some kinda "residual waste" in your subconcious that needs to get flushed out. As others have said it will stabilise as long as you work on your mindset in general, but even that is also something that will improve with time. So for now just dont worry about the dreams and focus on living your life :)

10. r1cky

r1cky Fapstronaut

No im above 200 days