1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does NoFap promote height gain in teenagers?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Deleted Account, Nov 22, 2020.

1. I wanted to ask this, I´m 14Yo and 1.73Cm/5´8´´, and I want to grow more, or maximize my growth at the very least, my father is 5´9´´ and my mother is 5´6´´

2. 20202021

20202021 Fapstronaut

I’m very tall, taller than both parents, and was masturbating all through my teens, I personally don’t think there’s a correlation.

3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Hey lad there's a strong link between no PMO and gains in height.1st one is a much better digestion and assimilation of food and second one is it improves your bones structure by making them more dense .On the other hand if you keep indulging in PMO expect some sort of osteoporosis and weak legs,as well as poor digestion,memory problems and bad comprehension. Which if you are a student puts a big cross on your academic career as well as further employment opportunities because people will see your state of mind and health all over your body,face and eyes.So this much for the foundation and if you want to grow to the maximum possible height you gonna need good nutrition rich in calcium,magnesium, phosphorus, proteins etc.,a lot of exposure to sunlight and a good deal of exercises, take up some sport like basketball or just run and jump regularly and you gonna make it.

brahmacarya likes this.