1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Foreign Fapstronauts, tell me about your country you live in.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Sep 6, 2020.

What country do you currently live in?

1. Australia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Canada

9 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. China

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. France

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Germany

5 vote(s)
    7.4%
  6. Italy

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Mexico

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  8. Romania

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Spain

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  10. Other (no North America, please)

47 vote(s)
    69.1%
  1. Guy from Latvia here. I live in one of three baltic countries. I kind of like it, you know. During Covid situation politicians are showcasing their stupidity really well, but fuck politics.
    It's a country with its history.
    Latvians used to be slaves to German kings, also slaves to Swedish kings as far as I know. I feel bad for not knowing the history of my country so well, but whatever.
    Latvians actually can be tough. Rarely, but really tough. If a latvian is tough, you will see it, feel it - sense it.
    What else... Umm, yes! Latvian girls. THEY ARE the most beautiful girls in the world. Well, one of the most beautiful girls in the world - that's for sure. Pure, beautiful - just beauty of nature you know.
    Latvians also used to be vikings as far as I know.
    Anyways, some pictures from Latvia and it's nature etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    We ALSO have festival of song (don't really know the correct name of it in english)
    Basically - from 5 to 20 thousand people gather together to sing our national songs. Really beautiful. Please watch this video here:

Well, yes. That's about it. I know a lot more, but that's like... A brief look into what I have to say about my country.

Oh, by the way! Latvian girls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2020
  2. I'm from India. ⊂(◉‿◉)つ Hi!

3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

South east asia guys here

My country is now exportig vaccine from china and ready to mass distribute it

Anyway im so curious did any of your country got mass vaccine yet??

Its scared me because why above all country we are the first country to get vaccine, we are not super power country but why we are first

BurgerChamp likes this.
  4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

what language did latvian use? English? German? Or latvia language?

Those girls are sure beautifull, even tho as asia i do like east asia girl more especially from korea / japan

BurgerChamp likes this.
  5. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Philippines. Great country

6. Latvian language.

7. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

You and me both, brother...

hollyman likes this.
  8. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

aah the man of culture as well

GigglingTrout likes this.
  9. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Haha. Indeed ~

10. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

11. Well.....

Is it inexpensive or expensive?
    How are the job markets?
    Etc...

SREENII likes this.
  12. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

how south korea react to foreign ppl like u bro?

13. Korean's are vey nice. Depending on what part of the country you visit, for example where my mother-in-law lives in a small village I'm the only foreigner they've seen so they stare and are just amazed to see a foreigner but in bigger cities like Seoul most people are used to foreigners by now that they don't really take much notice. When I'm out and about traveling around by myself I usually get a lot of people asking me questions about why I'm in Korea, how long I've been living there, etc

Taylor25 likes this.
  14. It's just a mask. Health care and education are not free. They are being paid in unbelievably high taxes and on top of that our governments are forced to take huge amounts of debt in order to maintain this welfare state. We are enslaved by the few families who own banks. We live in a pure dystopia. Depression is at all time high. We are being G€N0C1D€D in our OWN fucking country. In couple of decades there are no Finnish people there and there is no Finnish culture. Pure dystopia.

15. You clearly don't understand the meaning of life. You consume like you are taught to. You are a hedonist one misstep away from depression and even suicide. You crave for temporary safety, temporary pleasure, temporary happiness. The goal of life isn't happiness or satisfaction. It is fulfillment and you won't get this from our consooom and live laugh love society ruled by few families.

16. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

well that's more or less how it should be right? in all countries there are taxes but not everyone has free quality education and healthcare (like the USA doesn't for example and they have the biggest debt in the world)

as for the rest it's just some conspiratorial nonsense :emoji_rolling_eyes:
    so you think we are slaves in a dystopia whereas I'm quite happy with my life but it's me who's on the brink of depression & suicide :emoji_joy: and happiness and satisfaction is one way of getting fulfillment :emoji_rolling_eyes:

17. Well so you have been told but in UN (YK) standards a massive g€n0c1d€ is happening in the West. There won't be any white people in couple of decades. Only gray people and gray society with no diversity. Everything will be the same boring thing everywhere. That's not real diversity. But sure bow down to your masters. Did you remember to buy the new iPhone?

18. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

INDIA is one of the cheapest countries in the world to travel and live..that's why most of the tourists and food vlogers choose india..but definitely india is not a country for everyone as it is chaotic, less clean and over populated...due to high young population, unemployment rate is very high here..people mainly visit india for experiencing the cuisine, culture and diversity.If u are good in english u can become a teacher in INDIA and get a high salary and indians are generally very friendly and welcoming

19. subway14

subway14 Fapstronaut

yea sure :emoji_rolling_eyes: and what are "gray people" lol, first time I hear that

and I use exclusively android phones, wouldn't touch an icr@p :emoji_joy: