1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Excessive masturbation

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Dreamboy_2002, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Dreamboy_2002

Dreamboy_2002 New Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I’m 18 and on my way to become 19 in a few weeks. I have been masturbating since i hit puberty which was very early - around 10/11 years old. I’m naturally strong and Athletic and am an aspiring sprinter. At first I could remember, being able to go for ages and I mean an hour or 2 constant. Now, it has started to take its toll on me at 18 years of age and i haven’t even had sexual intercourse with a woman yet! My penis and testicles have shrunk, I have weaker erections, my sperm volume has decreased, the strong white colour has changed, and it Only takes me a minute or 2 to reach climax now. Before I had perfect glowing Clear skin and now it’s just disgusting, filled with spots and pale skin. I could go on and on my guys. I try so hard to stop but have only gone 12 days; only now I have found this forum. It’d be nice to speak to all of ‘you’ that have been in my shoes. Personally, I’d like to save myself for marriage and from feeling all of these side effects I am so scared that when it comes to doing the ‘deed’ it’s just going to go down hill and even when it comes to having children. I hope it’s not too late to reverse these Terrible side effects and I hope it’s not permanent :( . It has come to a point where my mental and physical well-being is severely effected. I’ve lost my game with the gals, my connection with God and prayer has been torn and I just don’t know what to do. Any advice guys, I would really appreciate it? :)

2. CallousedMind

CallousedMind Fapstronaut

Same boat, I do not see it as possible to stop. At most I've gone 17 days. Once your life starts to go somewhere you relapse and relpase, and it becomes impossible to get going again. Its just a spiral of death.

3. Deforio11

Deforio11 Fapstronaut

go back to God's ways

4. First of all, 12 days is a very respectable achievement. Really.
    Making it 12 days without masturbation seems not to be what you expect from yourself. I think everybody thinks different about that, but would you prefer to stop it completely, as your posting suggests, or to reduce it to a(which?) frequency that was acceptable for you?
    Personally I don't believe that there is a strong connection between the symptoms you described and excessive masturbation. What is excessive? How often did you do it before Nofap?

5. you can still recover to like 95% if you start now. I started taking nofap seriously at the same age as you are now. Even one relapse sets you back a long way though. I remember this one guy saying that after a long streak, he thought just one relapse wouldn't hurt but that ended up turning into a whole year wasted

You can get back your clear perfect skin, just stop pmo!

6. Hi bro , welcome to the absence forum. I expererience similar things with you.. My advices to you are eliminating triggers and Be aware of the moods that will cause you to want PMO, and try to keep the mood positive. Do more productive things do your training , study your lessons , hang out with your true dudes... Also i suggest you to check your blood values. Such as B21 , Iron , Zinc... Continue your absence and follow a good diet. I hope you will rise again. Good luck !

metobefree likes this.