1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Superpowers and presence is coming... How to STOP women trying to seduce me and steal my semen....

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by auzzy_mikey, May 19, 2019.

1. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

I am on day 134 myself. I have never even edged in this streak but still I don't feel this type of things.

How often do you have wet dream ??

By the way, this whole thing can be you imagination also.

2. iwanttoheal

iwanttoheal Fapstronaut

If it was true, and you really dislike it, you just need to be vocal about it lol.

3. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

That.
    The events described by the OP strongly remind me of the kind of settings of P would portray.
    P has deeply conditioned are minds to think in this way. That, coupled with The supernatural theories are causing problems.

Man, please wake up. Be aware. Stay strong

4. N0D0ubt

N0D0ubt Fapstronaut

Have this same problem and am going to try a couple strategies:

1) At that point of super power, remove yourself assertively and completely from any situation that requires you to sit/stand near or in line of sight of women and engage in a physical activity like walking, running, lifting or organizing and moving stuff

2) If 1 is not possible, like the train scenario, bury my head in a book and listen to music to further remove myself from the situation. Move seats or turn around to look out window.

3) If I am approached in any way, be rude and/or act crazy (start laughing for no reason or shake your head as if you have a special need, etc). The goal is to communicate to the women that you are mentally impaired.

4) Even if your not religious, carry a large Bible with you. This will likely keep them away as they will write you off as a religious nut.

5. ichimaru

ichimaru Fapstronaut

What should I do if they want to have sex immediately on the spot?

TheForsakeen and Mauritius like this.
  6. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Unless you're in a bedroom or some other private setting with a woman, the chances of this happening are extremely low. Not saying people don't have public sex but its usually between two people that know each other and are both willing to risk getting arrested, which is kinda hard to find to begin with. On the off chance this somehow does happen, just say i'm not interested. Nothing to overthink.

TheForsakeen likes this.
  7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    ask her if she has some decency as you are a classy man , an such acts should only be practice in safe bedroom people are getting tickets for no masks we dont need indecent exposure tickets it well frighten your mother

TheForsakeen likes this.
  8. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

That's what always leads me to wet dream. Waking up is the best thing you can do.

Mauritius likes this.
  9. nghia_haribol

nghia_haribol Fapstronaut

I cant not take this seriously, wish I were u bro :)

10. J053H32n4nd32

J053H32n4nd32 Fapstronaut

My therapist said that sex is biological. He told me that I can't get rid of my sexual desires.

11. ichimaru

ichimaru Fapstronaut

@PegasusKid @{Ananta} Thanks guys, I really do not want to get in trouble with the law.

@Ainz THe other day, a guy told me drinking bull's milk helps with wet dreams. What do you think about that?

12. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Bulls don't lactate(produce milk). Keep in mind a bull is just a male cow. So that guy is either drinking cow sperm or just regular cow's milk, or just got that from a random source.

TheForsakeen likes this.
  13. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Haven't he told you how you can cure stupidity?

14. UnitedWeStand

UnitedWeStand Fapstronaut

Posts like this makes me want to abandon this community and be a psychiatrist

TheForsakeen, PegasusKid and Ainz like this.
  15. TheGreatTiger

TheGreatTiger Fapstronaut

So.... other than no PMO, what should I be doing to achieve this "Presence" you speak of?

Any special kind of meditation/yoga/herb? What do you do?

16. Fighter911

Fighter911 Fapstronaut

Normally I wouldn't say that, but since we threw rationality out of the window in this section, consider what's happening to you as a temptation, the universe is simply asking you: do you really want this?

TheForsakeen likes this.
  17. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut