1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Get to understand life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Tafi, Jun 1, 2019.

1. I don't think being lonely makes you special. I guess there's way too much special people out there.
    Everyone is special and noone is special at the same time I'd say.
    It's just that most of lonely ones are young people or the ones that don't want to change their mentality about things.

Tafi and aricking like this.
  2. Wolves live in forest, fishes - in sea. It's just that you have to look in your own type of a world.
    You can't be a shy dude looking for a chick in a club. They need alphas, they need muscular dudes that are attractive. They care bit more about that side of things.
    Meanwhile you can stay true to yourself and look for girls more in your own world.

3. nghia_haribol

nghia_haribol Fapstronaut

Gosh ! I was all for 7 things !

4. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Doing experiments leads to scientific hypothesis,my time that I spent being lonely created me to be special man,and I found many scientists and philosophers had spent their time alone resulted to have the same for them.Think about this my dear reader,a man spend his day chasing girls or playing games,or chatting with friends,is this kind of enviroment will help or create from him a special person;I am sure you know the answer.Add to your knowledge from the important points to become a philosopher is spending time with yourself and be far from people,to be able to have time to think and notice or create new things.Last thing I will mention, you say "Everyone is special and noone is special at the same time I'd say." this is a logical error,for example you can't say Tafi is a special person and not special at the same time,there is a law in logic called Law of noncontradiction.

aricking likes this.
  5. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Glad that they aren't anymore a habits to you )

nghia_haribol and aricking like this.
  6. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I agree on the term that being alone is a great thing not because of my personal experience but of the great minds lived in the past,for example- Sir Isaac newton- he never married,didn’t really had that many friends and stayed alone most of his lifetime, another example of alone is ludwig Wittgenstein, he lived most of his life isolated and in the isolation he wrote his masterpiece - Tractatus logico philosophicus,,, to contradict these two great man i will give an example of La rochefoucald he spent his lige mostly in the busy places and non-isolated,he wrote his great book " the book of maxims"in a noisy salon,so my view is, we should be alone, but at the same time we should spent time with others and observe the world carfully how it is?or where it is going?...

Tafi likes this.