1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fking bone cracking sounds.Help me!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mission Impossible Quit PMO, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,first let me introduce myself.I am 18 yrs old.I started M at age of 12,with dry orgasms at time.I had been wasting my vital fluid(semen) for about 5 yrs.I was full healthy,fat and powerful but this fking habit of M and also P ruined me.I lost nutrients from my body.Now I am a thin person with much deficiencies.
    It my day 62,I am experiencing poping, cracking and clicking sound from bones especially,cracking sounds in knee as I walk or move.And I am so worried about it.This problem is called "crepitus".And if it chronic then it is called "osteoporosis".
    Some says it is due to lack of calcium and vitamin d.Maybe it is true bcz I was losing semen.As you know our semen consist of many nutrients and brain foods.
    If someone experience bone problem due to M then reply me,and also tell me what should I do and if someone has solved his same problem then tell me what you did.This help me to avoid depression and fear.Thank you.

2. Hey man, first of all: awesome streak! If you think this bone crackling is a real problem, don't ask strangers online for a solution, go see a doctor. That said, my bones crackle from time to time, just try some stretching/yoga from time to time (I do it 10mins every day). Sean Vigue on youtube is a fun one.

I doubt this problem of yours is due to mat

3. Today I went to doctor,he said to me that it is totally normal if no pain although,take proper healthy diet and include dairy products in it.Your body will adjust itself.And he said,there is no need to take supplements,let it be done naturally.
    Okay I'll try yoga.But really this evil PMO was killing me.Fked up!.
    Thank you for your advice.Best of luck.

4. Ah I see half of my post got erased somehow. Anyway, good that you went to a doctor, now you know :) PMO is fked up indeed! But together we can definitely beat it. Pun definitely intended. If you want some extra motivation, try entering a challenge, works great for me (LOTR challenge, for example, see the link below). Thanks bro!