1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Becoming a girl to have roleplays

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by fuvan.ishmish, Dec 10, 2020.

1. disallowedname

disallowedname Fapstronaut

Well... i did make the astonishing experience that real girls really send real nudes hahahaha these kind of girls that all the creeps are looking for exist. But if you enter this world i.e. with the help of google picture search or yandex you do already get an idea how much of those girls with 200 to 5000 followers and lots of "revealing pics" in their galleries are actually real. Sure: some of these fake accounts might be run by girls too. But im very convinced: around 80 percent of them - at least - are guys

2. disallowedname

I think the simplicity is the shocking element. Though its true. Thats how i stopped smoking: But when we are about to stop something, we want "smoth steps" and "complex plans": we dont want to hear the most obvious: just dont do it anymore. Exactly from now on. Seems to be the case here too

phwrancesco likes this.
  3. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Aah, you're talking about such sites, alright. [​IMG] I thought you meant in general, on web forums or Discord servers. Women do use the web, and it would be very bad if we made it feel unsafe for them! [​IMG]

disallowedname likes this.
  4. fuvan.ishmish

fuvan.ishmish Fapstronaut

I am 28 and unfortunately i haven't found a girl yet. Around me most girls are already married or have bf. Any tip for finding a nice girl ?

TimeToQuitNow likes this.
  5. disallowedname

I really mean nothing special: Facebook turned out to be a goldmine - you just need to waste enough time and you`ll find her. Its creepy but its true. The web is as safe or unsafe, as we - ourselves - do behave. Technically its all clear and simple, no matter which sex we have: stay a way from strangers; as it was already said far far before the internet did emerge. Unknown people plus sexual content is pretty much a formula for creepy events

6. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Ask your married friends to help you. Maybe one of their wives know a single lady. Couldn't hurt to try

7. fuvan.ishmish

Tried , nobody helped

8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

Yea, it's a simple thing. I quitted PM this way. One day, cold turkey, never again.

9. TimeToQuitNow

That sucks. Maybe try a dating site. Seems to work for my friends. Even my brother found his wife on one of those

10. fuvan.ishmish

It's been a few days since i did this activity & today the urges are very strong, following is how the sequence develops :
    1, I see a girl in picture or video ( not nude just an attractive girl wearing a bit revealing dress ) in youtube or facebook or any ad
    2, My mind creates a fantasy imaging her like she being alone & seducing her neighbour or someone in her home . Or some guy's see her in street & follows her .
    3, My mind want to act out the fantasy , by becoming that girl & going to chatroom to find some dudes who can roleplay the male part.

Even if i take my mind off the thought's, they keep coming back & back. Just self control don't work
    Any practical tips ?

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  11. TimeToQuitNow

Maybe lay off the Youtube and Facebook then if you can

12. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

Great work on reflecting on the process! [​IMG]
    TimeToQuitNow's tip could be good, for a few weeks at least. However, I'm not sure how much you depend on YouTube and Facebook for other things.
    Personally, when I am tempted, I pray for it and note down the temptation in a physical notebook, which helps me to take it seriously. For me it also happens that temptations keep coming back, though. [​IMG] But I'm afraid that's part of the deaddicting process! You have to accept that the temptations can linger or come back, and be committed to making the decisions that you want to make, I think. [​IMG] It can help to go do something else, in my case playing piano often helps. However, this only works for me if I first acknowledge the temptation. If I just ignore it, it will get stronger and stronger without me noticing it, and I will keep ignoring it until I give in.

13. fuvan.ishmish

You are correct temptations keep coming back & every time they come back stronger & stronger. I have changed my routine to keep myself occupied with various tasks, I am trying my best but my mind just creates a random fantasy & it cries to me to get it fulfilled. Will these temptation & fantasies fade away with time ?

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  14. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

I think they will fade away, but only if you repeatedly make a conscious choice to not give in to the temptation, not if you try to ignore the temptation or, worse, deny its existence. This is hard, I know! But I think you can do it. [​IMG]

15. fuvan.ishmish

Now today one of my colleague wore a sexy skirt to office ( shes married ) & looking at her, i am getting crazy fantasies, i am trying to control hard but the mind keeps saying " comeon just browse some nice sexy skirt pics online, act like a girl wearing skimpy skirt "

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  16. Dizzy Lotus

Dizzy Lotus Fapstronaut

That's tough, stay strong! You can accept the urge but not give into it. [​IMG] The more you do, the more free you'll get.

BetterFuture12 likes this.
  17. BetterFuture12

BetterFuture12 Fapstronaut

I agree.
    Also, ask yourself how it will benefit you in the long run?
    What will you gain from acting like a girl?

Dizzy Lotus likes this.
  18. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

You keep posting this same question. What you are in fact doing is seeking attention of males in your cries for help here, almost like a girl. You are actually repeating your same addictive behavior here, but just in a different form. You are feeding your compulsion, compounding your addiction, and making any behaviors in addiction worse and more entrenched. Recovery will only be all the more harder the more you continue to compound things. I'd knock this sh*t off, if I were you. It can destroy your life and the future relationships you think you want, but may never evolve the way you are hoping because of what you are continuing to do. Best wishes!

19. fuvan.ishmish

So the progress is that i haven't created any more fake id of girls, but the impulses have been very strong, i tried my best. I didn't acted on my fantasies and i didnt do any roleplay pretending to be a girl. and the urge to do roleplay as a girl is gradually fading thanks to your guy's help

Unfortunately i did share some creepshot of random girl from net with a random guy & unfortunately i told that guy that i am the girl in the photo . I masturbated which makes me feel bad.

20. fuvan.ishmish

Hii, i am not seeking attention from you guys, your words have been motivational for me and you are correct that this behaviour is destroying me & thinking about future relationship you are correct. The only problem is since i have been doing this for past many years i have become addicted to it but ya i must tell you that this is the first time i am determined to end this habit & lead a better life

Dizzy Lotus and JoeinMD like this.