1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fight Club type of thing

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 20, 2020.

1. I know I broke first two rules, but fuck it.
    Me and buddy decided to beat each other up today a little bit. I want to feel pain, I want to hit someone and finally stop being afraid of fights and uncomfortable situations. I dont want to be afraid no more. Let the confidence grow.
    I will let you guys know how it all went.

blacklabel92 and SickSicko like this.
  2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

You just gave me back some good memories ....jesus...my life is so boring in comparison now....
    Have fun
    Nothing surpass the feeling of fighting a friend and after you both have had your share be like "you fancy a drink? Btw that punch at X moment was mean you fucker..."

I have the idea that two men doesn't really know each other until they cross punches...
    Lost some friends, and gained some life-long brothers.... zero regrets.

Enulv likes this.
  3. Yeah man. I've had that kind of a fight like maybe once, but it was half of what I wanted it to really be, yet felt good.
    I will be careful with not kicking etc., but some mean punches will do the thing for me. Friend is out of town, said that after like 3 hours will be back, so then we will have our thing going. Really hope he won't pussy out.

blacklabel92 likes this.
  4. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Self-improvement is masturbation. Now self-destruction (is the answer)
    It's only after we've lost everything, we have power to do anything.
    Hitting rock bottom isn't a weekend retreat. It's not a goddamned seminar. Stop trying to control everything and just let go!

Good luck with your friendly fights, afterall they are not always dangerous, they only make you stronger.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    ruso, blacklabel92 and Enulv like this.
  5. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

No Ragrets?

6. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight.“

@Enulv Are you guys fighting with helmet and gloves or without any protection? I got too much shit to do to deal with a black eye etc lol.

Been interested in getting a fight for forever. I had a friend and we both exchanged 1 controlled hits to the face each, but obviously that’s not the same thing lol.

I used to be to beat up a bit my cousin when we were younger, 3 or so years younger than me. Then I came back when I was 26 and the kid had seriously bulked up. made me feel crazy pain putting my arm in a dead lock and shit lol. Fun times though, cause I’d instigate at times to “fight” again.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    GhostRider@11 likes this.
  7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Of course, you know what I´m saying?

8. Shit didn't happen for personal reasons, like pretty solid ones, but we promised each other to meet up tommorow and beat the crap out of each other. I really hope it goes well. Don't want to disappoint nobody.

9. IT HAPPENED! Guys, it did really happen. We did not beat the shit out of each other, but I think my jaw is broken and my index finger is pretty messed up, also right hand kind of hurts. Got hit in ribs, lost breath for a second, but all I can say is that it was REALLY BEAUTIFUL! We will do it tommorow, and we will see how it goes.
    For now I feel far more confident about myself, cause I'm no longer afraid of getting punched in the face.

10. GhostRider@11

GhostRider@11 Fapstronaut

Hell man, now even I am feeling like getting into a fight, the last time when I seriously got involved in a fight was NEVER. I got into small fights sometimes but that was also around 3 years ago.
    I think I grew into a coward the moment I got involved in pmo. Hell with it. I am gonna do something about this now. For atleast once in my life I wanna fight someone with all my energy, I want to feel that pain and adrenaline rush. I am no longer gonna stay like this anymore. Fight fight fight.
    By the way, bro take care and don't get involved in fights in block days, give your body time to heal and adapt.

Enulv likes this.
  11. Sure thing. I think that tommorow will be last day before taking a break. Maybe for a week, maybe for longer, idk. My goal tommorow is just getting punched in the face. Like really punched, to just have something left on it, so I can stop caring about it all.
    Try going to boxing, try just finding someone in circle of your friends who would like to do at least some boxing sparring. Shit that we do is bit more extreme. We just take our jackets off and beat each other. Not saying it's the safest, not recommending it.
    Start with cold showers, good nofap streaks - those things are big fights already.
    Also, that coward feeling goes away as soon as you have more testosterone in your blood.
    Good luck!

GhostRider@11 likes this.