1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Congratulations!!!

Merry Terry, dandausa, Pone and 3 others like this.
  2. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Totally normal. Even if Buddhist monks have a wet dream it’s not considered a break of their celibacy. You’re good man, just be aware that you might have more lust for a couple days

dandausa, AB.Wisher, Pone and 4 others like this.
  3. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

12 days done...if I redirect my mind when I have lustful thoughts, if I do that just today, I can get one more

dandausa, AB.Wisher, Pone and 6 others like this.
  4. Icandothis49

Icandothis49 Fapstronaut

Sleep late last night, it was Christmas party with friends and families, i had so much fun last night, i must say that the no masturbation thingy have got rid of my anxiety, and being awkward interacting with others, now in day 21!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS WE CAN DO THIS!
    DAY 20/90( Day 21 in progress)
    DAY 20/90( Of No MO)
    DAY 3[✓]
    DAY 7[✓]
    DAY 10[✓]
    DAY 14[✓]
    DAY 21[]
    DAY 32[]
    DAY 64[]
    DAY 82[]
    DAY 90[]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  5. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut

6. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 0.

I have been working on writing a vision and creating a schedule for daily activities. It looks pretty fine.

Just that I want to finish writing that vision, as I have hopes that it will give me more motivation, because I am struggling a lot with that right now.

So I relapsed today, I felt aroused and felt like I needed to release stress and tension.
    The thing that happens is basically, in that moment, I forget a lot of things of what I could do instead, and I end up relapsing and I also don't have a lot of things prepared.

Currently I am also not leaving my home a lot, I just leave the house 1 time a day, unless I go shopping as well. And no it's not because of corona.
    I just don't like to get home all sweaty as I sweat a lot.

But I realize that it might be impossible to beat this, if I am not ready to go for a walk on the spot, so I am thinking to just dress my "work clothes" and keep them on the whole day even if I am sweaty. I'll just have to deal with it, like I used to when I would go to work in the office.

That way I can just go for a walk anytime. But still, it's very uncomfortable and I don't like to muck up my floor with my shoes from the street.

But anyways, I'll update you when I finished writing my vision. (I'm almost finished)

dandausa, Pone, bromor and 3 others like this.
  7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You're right, I'm going the full route this time . No indulgingng in lust in any way.

8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in on another day. I've added other positive things to the challenge like working out,exersizing,breathwork ,meditation and a food plan. It sounds like alot but takes less than an hour total along with journaling. One day at a time.

dandausa, Pone, Zori and 5 others like this.
  9. HolySpirit

HolySpirit Fapstronaut

Day 10

Merry Christmas from UK!

Puretim, dandausa, Pone and 6 others like this.
  10. Solar_Two

Solar_Two Fapstronaut

11. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

12. The technique I use when they show up is to briefly notice them, then let them drift away like a leaf on a river, or a cloud in the sky, as I gently turn my attention elsewhere. I may "feel" them in the background for a little bit, but I try to accept that, knowing that they will fade in time on their own.

Puretim, 1313, dandausa and 6 others like this.
  13. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

Yesterday the 24th had little to no urges

Puretim, dandausa, Pone and 4 others like this.
  14. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 6 was a breeze. Still going strong and do not plan on stopping any time soon. Let's keep pushing fellas. Merry Christmas to all!

Mya, Puretim, dandausa and 6 others like this.
  15. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

16. Black jack

Black jack Fapstronaut

Well 1 month and 15 days done right now urges are high and its difficult sometimes to control yourself hope i don’t fail this time want to end 2020 in good way and just continue this streak all the best to others also and merry Christmas to all my dear friends

Mya, Puretim, the_wizard and 6 others like this.
  17. lookingtochange

lookingtochange Fapstronaut

Day 2/90. A better day today all around, but need to keep my head down and keep working.

Puretim, the_wizard, dandausa and 4 others like this.
  18. Icandothis49

Icandothis49 Fapstronaut

I relapsed guys...... Idk what to say I'm just disappointed...... It's really a struggle to fail.. you feel that you're so right then out of nowhere here comes life knocked you down.
    I saw some nudes then got hard really quick i then masturbate a little then i relapse i tried to stop it but it came out.... omg ... My 20 day streak..... I just feel so downed now don't know what to do.