1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Pirate3819

Pirate3819 Fapstronaut

Checking in. Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

GottaBFree, NICEDUDE, Timber and 3 others like this.
  2. bama_lost

bama_lost Fapstronaut

Nice to be here. Thanks for including me. Possible long holiday weekend coming for some of us... that could create some potential to find ourselves vulnerable and get out of routine. Let's all be strong through the weekend and stay on track. We got this.

Timber, raf-is-good and artifact like this.
  3. mrguy

mrguy Fapstronaut

Christmas day is tough with the pandemic. No friends can come over. No outings to go to. Gyms are closed. Bookstores are closed. Just by myself at home. This seems like a good test for all us working through nofap. With so much opportunity if today can be conquered, then any day can be conquered.

GottaBFree, artifact and discovery like this.
  4. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Hey guys. I am going to take a break from the member ranking. @artifact, please feel free to remove me from the list to make room for someone else. This does not mean that I am going to disappear entirely. I will still pop in from time to time, and I am still managing the ATW challenge as usual. And I will return once life starts going back to normal. As things are at the moment, this is just not working out for me. Hope all is well with everyone. Thanks again artifact for everything that you do for this group. Happy Holidays!

5. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

5am Cant sleep - too much christmas food/drink i feel. good time to write something in. Happy christmas all.

NICEDUDE, discovery and artifact like this.
  6. Merry Christmas to you and congratulations on your AMAZING achievement of 6 MONTHS today! You are the newest recipient of the 6 Month Medal of Honor. >>>:emoji_medal:<<< Thanks for showing us that a lifestyle free of P and M is possible! :emoji_juggling::emoji_lifter::emoji_guitar:

7. raf-is-good

raf-is-good Fapstronaut

Checking in.. all is well.. hoping the best for you all !

GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  8. mrguy

mrguy Fapstronaut

Amazing day today! I worked through some major emotional garbage!!! NoFap almost certainly helped with it!

9. You have been removed from the ranking. Feel free to stop by any time, we'll leave the light on for you.

Timber, GottaBFree and discovery like this.
  10. @Merry Terry - Congrats on your 90 days! You are now a member of the prestigious 90 Day Hall of Achievement. :emoji_trophy: We're hoping for your continuing success and participation.

11. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Thanks artifact. Happy New Year everyone.

12. Nash78

Nash78 Fapstronaut

Just checking-in. I wrote a post a while ago on this forum regarding my issue with sex in being in a relationship. I used to go down the hill after sex with my partner. For me, it was easier to go hard-mode rather than only PM. I learned about the chaser effect and found that’s what was going with me. I am better at managing it now with knowing how would I feel for 2-3 days after sex. Thank you all for your help!
    Edit: Hi guys, off-topic, how do you get your streaks like best streaks below your signature? Thanks

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    artifact, bama_lost and tonyk1982 like this.
  13. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Just checking in back to 0

14. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I cant remember how long its been but i know my counter is off by few days. Its been a heck of a December. I know i've been abstinent since my last post. However my urges are completely non existent. I do believe i have had a nervous breakdown. I have asked a pastor for spiritual advice. I don't know what i will do next. Fear holds us back.

15. David2018

David2018 Fapstronaut

I'm so tired of being the me I've been the last 20 years. I want to be the me I was for the 20 years before that!. I'm trying today.

16. Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you.

JJ_Kino, Jerky and GottaBFree like this.
  17. David2018

David2018 Fapstronaut

It's almost New Years. I really think if you want to change something (a behavior, quit smoking, learn to paint etc..) you should do it and not wait for some date. It's just a way of putting it off. But since New Years is upon us, does anyone have a plan to be different in the new year? Do something different when it comes to PMO issues?
    I do feel hopeful for a better year.

Also, glad that in 1.5 hours I'll have 1 day behind me.

18. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Thank you so much! And yes, I will definitely stick around. As I have said here before, in the last 90 days I did not M or O, but I did occasionally look at P(-subs) whenever the urge to do so would get too strong, and to show myself the true nature of P. However, I also want to get rid of this desire to look at things, so now for the next 30 days, at least, I'm going into a new challenge of not looking at any P and P-subs whatsoever. I'll keep you posted!

Timber, artifact, JJ_Kino and 2 others like this.
  19. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I'm starting my new years resolutions today.

Need to lose COVID weight gain ASAP then I'll need to work on the extra from before COVID.

New Focus on NoFAP

Weekly and daily goals on hobbies/side interestes. My life is more balanced and hopefull when I'm working on dreams. I finished a book last year but I want to edit it and send it on and move on to the next things.

I'll just post the NOFAP stuff here but that's my thoughts this year...

Oh yeah and I expect to fail numerous times but I want to journal it and restart ASAP with all the goals when I notice then slipping.

@discovery I get it. Glad to see you are planning to still post. I look forward to seeing you get rolling again when you feel ready.

Timber, NICEDUDE, artifact and 3 others like this.
  20. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Yes this is true, the next 1-3 days are very blur, specially if i am coming after back to back relapses.