1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of belly fat ?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by AlphaWolf1408, Dec 28, 2020.

1. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

This is one of the most frequent questions that I get.

The truth about belly fat is that you need to lower overall body fat to reveal six-pack abs and eliminate the belly.

There are always individual differences that make it so that some people have more belly fat than others.

However, you can always eliminate your belly fat by lowering body fat.

It will just go last :)

I'm The Chosen One, Zephon and HE^MAN like this.
  2. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Very true!! You can eliminate belly fat when you lower your body fat.
    For this you also need to focus on your nutrition and training - very important. Eat more vegetables, fruits, proteins etc. everything that is healthy and avoid fastfood, sweeties etc. Also eat if you are hungry, don't eat when you already full - except you do daily fasting like me. It may cost overcoming but it is worth to it. I did workouts in combination of great nutrition and after 3 weeks I saw changes on my belly (a very soft sixpack) and chest (no chubby but hard and tight).

3. AlphaWolf1408

AlphaWolf1408 Fapstronaut

It's actually 100% nutrition. More vegetables, yes... More fruits: depends which ones... Some are too high in fructose and will halt fat-loss.

Still, you give solid points as a start :)

4. There's a reason they call it "stubborn." You'll see benefits everywhere else before you see it in your belly! Just keep at it.