1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 months NOFAP

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ridhor, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

Hello everyone:)

I really did not imagine I can come this far! If you check my signature, it's around 6 months actually, with just 2 cases of light PMO around the 2nd month (at the time I was struggling with intense depression and anxiety). I really didn't think this was possible if I didn't have a spouse, or some other way to let out, but man! Was I wrong!

This has been the BEST YEAR of my entire LIFE so far! Thanks to God.

I have been trying to work on this addiction since almost when I got into it (like 7 years ago). Last year, the frequency was reduced to just around once a month. But I still know I had to do better. I had a 2 month Streak around December 2018, the first time I was on NOFAP. But I didn't follow up anymore and the streaks were just reduced to a month before I break them everytime (sometimes with just psubs).

Coming into this lockdown, I had plenty of time to reflect about my life and many stuffs, so I consulted someone I trust for guidance on this addiction, and luckily for me, he had good resources to start with. So, I started and got to 70 days on a total Hell mode (no TV, no movies, no contact with girls and all). Around the 70 days mark, I felt like I was literally suffocating! And felt perhaps, I needed a break and I just find a means to jerk off, I didn't really slip deep, I just felt to release and continue.

That was when I remembered NOFAP again and I came back to the forum. I now realised that strong Men are doing it, better than I thought was possible. So, I loosened up a bit, I started to interact more (online though), focused on my goals, and things become so much better. I am really at peace with myself and don't really give a shit about what anyone says anymore. I feel very much alive!

I must say though, NOFAP makes you live life as it should be. I faced a lot of psychological troubles and a it intense anxiety during this recent 4 months too. But I've learnt that they should rather be solved to the root, and life will become so awesome. I am someone who commits a lot of diligence whenever I wanna do something, but my recent dedication to my online learning has been way out of this world, and my friends couldn't even believe what I have achieved in a month!

So, I have grown a lot as a person, I am more calm and reserved, I am more positive now, I have even learnt happy that I got into the PMO problem, coz I might not have realised the value of living like this, living with self-discipline, respect and love.

I'm sorry, I might not be able to express my experiences and happiness well, but believe me, this feeling is just huge! So real that I can't even describe it properly, but I really enjoy it!
    I wish everyone success on their NOFAP journeys, it totally worths every second!

2. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

FearMyDiscipline likes this.
  3. Congratulations BROTHER , So happy for You :))))))

Ridhor likes this.
  4. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

Thanks man

5. Leone

Leone Fapstronaut

Congratulations man, you are doing very well! I suck at discipline. I am 41 years old and still a virgin. I haven't had a relatioship because i am waiting on the right person, I want God to find me a woman who will love me and respect me for who I am. The problem is though that pmo is hindering all the blessings and the good things i was supposed to get many years ago. I keep falling and falling so many times. I know that pmo is to blame for 70% of my failures

6. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Thanks inspiring story so did u suffer from pied and is it solved???

7. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

I really wish you good luck. I still struggle hard... But I am still keeping up with hope

8. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

I have never had sex... Still a virgin... No sexual partner for now

9. You're the best, man! Keep on going, legend!

Ridhor likes this.
  10. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Yes, this lockdown year has been a blessing for me, too, to self-reflect and self-progress, and I too remember some hellish struggles between 50 and 80 days. After 90 days no PMO, the tide is much easier to ride onward. Best to you and all!

11. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

12. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

I'm happy for you. You should note that the wind will come blowing very strong sometime. I was struggling with anxiety at some point. Just try your best to keep your cool, and all worries will soon disappear

Mal oon likes this.
  13. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Ridhor likes this.
  14. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Ok bro congrar

15. Different Built

Different Built Fapstronaut

Congrats on 42 days tho!

Ridhor likes this.
  16. FrenchOliver