1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to cure prematjure ejaculation?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 27, 2020.

1. mastrubating my pp for only 1 minute is enhough to make me cum. I heard that kegel exercies work? its really shit to come in less than an minute, this cant continue... any tips?

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Interesting topic, as per my own experience and research, so don't take my word for it, kegels on the long run may make it worse, reverse kegel on the other hand are witchcraft...astonishingly effective.

The whole idea behind it is when you ejaculate your pelvic floor tenses up rhythmically, kegels, are good when you have a weak pelvic floor, as it helps tensing the muscles and toning them.

Reverse kegels on the other hand is about relaxing those muscles, wich proves to be very effective as in keeping them low and relaxed is the opposite of the tension prior to ejaculating.

SDJR likes this.
  3. when i come i vant hold it, and i read u should be able to hold it for at least 10 seconds to stop you from cumming, and thaths my gaol. i gonan try kegels, flexing the PC muscle wich is if im righ a bit behid the anus

4. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

I used to take a low dose anti depressant. Worked very well for that

5. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

It is mainly psycological. Read other threads that talk about PE here in nofap, you're going to have a better idea of this. My advice is do nothing (for the moment). Don't feel desperate. PE is something you can fix, and learn to control.

As SDJR says, low serotonin may be a cause for PE, beeing sad, depressed, etc.

If you're going to read and inform yourself about this, do it from scientific and reliable sources. Before trying anything inform yourself, to avoid getting other problems or getting PE worse. That's why I say to do nothing for the moment. Wait until you recover and "rewire" your braing and behaviour. I say this assuming you're not willing to have intercourse soon.

SDJR likes this.
  6. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Thats not a real problem, just wait some minutes and you will be full again

7. Stp890

Stp890 Fapstronaut

hi bro,am the same as you,during my early years of pmo I used to PMO for hours per session,and i ejaculates only when I want to,but now my ejaculatory latency was very low or less than a minute.it is now what scares me most,I fears bedroom embarrassment.

8. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

PE are psychological, PE are build from all the anxiety you had. My tips is free from PMO, workout, don't even think about having PE. The more you think about it, the faster you will cum.

Hopeless™ シ likes this.