1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN • NOFAP COUNTDOWN WITH ACHIEVEMENTS TO UNLOCK [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Spontifex, Aug 20, 2019.

Do you want to participate in The Final Countdown?

1. * Yes, for sure!

307 vote(s)
    96.5%
  2. Maybe later

11 vote(s)
    3.5%
  1. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

200 Day Challenge (Started June 29th at night)

16 days left (as of December 30th)

2. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

@kammaSati It's pretty amazing that you are still actively participating and updating this challenge after 1.5 years. Thank you for that :) This is by far my favorite challenge on this forum

3. 1 1/2 years? Thanks @kammaSati I had no idea you’ve been keeping track of this challenge for this long. It’s one of my favorites also.

4. 174 days to go.
    Checking early since it is the last day of 2020, and I will go out in the afternoon.

5. Wishing of course to all of you a wonderful new and free year ;)

6. It's comforting to know what the Legeon will be up to today. :p

9 days to go. You guys helped me make it through the day. I'm not used to thinking of other people when it comes to my actions, so thanks!

7. Hey, thank's a lot for the flowers. It's a pleasure with all of you guys to be on this journey and in this Challenge. We got this and well yes, we can still do better hehe. But as they say so accurately in Twelve Steps: It's progress, not perfection. Yeah. Let's all have a wondersoberful 2021! Never lose faith, always be strict and gentle, chuckle and enjoy the ride on Recovery Lane.

kammaSati
    hangs a string of party lights out for
    °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡* @fg4795 *¡*. °.*¡*. @Address007 °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡* *¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.* @bellator de Christi *. °.*¡*. °.*¡* @la llibertat °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. @queen_of_diamonds °.*¡*. °.*¡*. @Shakermaker °.*¡*. °.*¡*. @Chris_Cactusblossom °.*¡*. °
    and shoots Fireworks for the
    ^^ NoFap Challenge^ *~~~~~|#####> `';:*,.,*:;'` ^ Recovery ^ *~~~~~|#####> `';:*,.,*:;'` Buddies*~~~~~|#####> `';:*,.,*:;'` ^ and all NoFappers ^ *~~~~~|#####> `';:*,.,*:;'` ^^ Enjoy a wonderful^ *~~~~~|#####> `';:*,.,*:;'` ^ ^ *~~~~~|#####> 2021`';:*,.,*:;'`

No more Walk of Shame
    Let's move to Walk of Fame

.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡* *¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °.*¡*. °​

8. That made me smile. You are a great challenge leader. By this time next year, let’s all be free.

9. Just heard Anthony Hopkins in a video message. 45 days of sobriety he is celebrating, this day. And in his message he says: "Hang in there. Today is a tomorrow you were so worried about yesterday."

Check in, 67 days to go

10. Day 10. Stress got the better of me. I'll just have to keep trying till I get it.