1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Person Cars

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RecoveringFapaholic, Jan 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

depends what you’re going for. Carburetors can be a lot simpler if you figure them up. If you’re going for cheap and simple power. I’d say carbs. They are simpler cars in general as well. When something is wrong, it will be mechanical.
    You can do a lot of things that are easy upgrades with fuel injection as well though, like injectors and computer tuning. You would normally save on gas with fuel injection unless you had a very finely tuned carb for gas mileage.
    All depends on what you like. I like older cars in general so they are usually all carbureted. But I love the Buick 3.8s that have been fuel injected for a long time. And they are cheap, and easy to get cheap quick power from. If you want to turbo you can slap one in anything as long as you do a few supporting mods to help not blow up your engine and don’t run it at too high of a pressure

2. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Want good fuel mileage? Get a VW Jetta tdi. Now that’s a fun car.