1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

So used to fapping doesn't matter where

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Upwards2020, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Upwards2020

Upwards2020 Fapstronaut

Don't mean out in public .

Used to be limited to bedroom . Now il crank one out on the sofa no fucks given.

As menial a problem

Self controls fucked

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. You can regain control through meditation and silence. And lack of electronic stimulation.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

Doesn't the necessity for clean-up deter you from doing it on the sofa? I suppose I'm lucky to be a "clean freak"; I physically cannot do it anywhere except over a hard, wipe-able floor or in the shower.

4. Perhaps not yet . . .

Most people who did extreme things started out with less extreme things.

For me, the more I used masturbation as an outlet, the stronger the urges became and the harder it was to resist. Also, in seeking a greater high, some might add in the adrenaline rush of risk taking by masturbating in public. I'm not saying that I didn't give a fuck, I did, but there were times, especially when triggered, that I literally couldn't not masturbate AKA compulsive masturbation.

5. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Oh really? I used to do it in bed over a wipeable tummy! :rolleyes:

6. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

I did that once, as a teenager, but I find it hard to direct the shot, which can go in multiple directions and travel several feet, so I'm sure I'd make a mess if I tried it now.

7. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Oh wow! Impressive! :p